Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    After mulling it over, I'm going to go with the BEST warranty. I like that it's directly associated with the manufacturer.
    Question: How many here have used an extended warranty...and how many have had no problems and bought the warranty for naught.
    I used my BEST warranty to replace the steering column on my 2014 RTS just before it expired. Got the process started before it expired and the dealer finished it up after. No idea what the cost would have been but I know it had to have been a several hours job. They got the handlebar aligned a bit wrong but that was a dealer problem, not warranty. Took me a year to figure out the problem and by then the dealer wouldn't fix it gratis.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

I recently extended the warranty on my 2017 F3L. I purchased a two year BEST warranty via Thomas Painter at iMotorsports for $571.00. I had a three year warranty at the time I purchased this Spyder so I was only eligible for a 2 year warranty. Thomas can be reached at 630-634-8428.
    The WildBat - 2017 Can-Am Spyder F3-L
    Little Bre - 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST-S
    Phantom 2.0 - My SuperSpyder. 2008 Can-Am Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by T.P. View Post
    Just off the phone with Thomas Palmer at IMOTORSPORTS and you can reach him at 630-634-8428 or Thomas.Palmer@imotorsportsinc.com

BRP BEST 3 year for Spyders is $671
    BRP BEST 3 year for Rykers is $621

T.P.

IMOTORSPORTS is a Supporting dealer here.
    Your contact person at IMOTORSPORTS is THOMAS PALMER not thomas painter

T.P

Spyder Garage

Anyone know who sells the BEST warranty for $671 or less?
    I got the three year BEST warranty through iMotorsports. I think I paid $621.00 (630) 529-5200
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    I got the three year BEST warranty through iMotorsports. I think I paid $621.00 (630) 529-5200
    Thanks. They must like you - usually it's $671. Nice.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Thanks. They must like you - usually it's $671. Nice.
    He has a Ryker. The Spyder B.E.S.T is $671

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Yes. $671 for Spyder and $621 for Ryker. iMotorsports is the place to go for these. Tom Palmer will take care of you. Be sure to mention you are with Spyderlovers.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Just bought 3 years of B.E.S.T. Extended warranty from Thomas Palmer @ imotorsports 630-634-8428 for $671 . Very knowledgeable person, easy to talk too and answered all my questions.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

My new/2 year warranty runs until 08/29/21. I'll wait until early August before I renew. Never know if anything new/exciting from Can-Am is coming, or if the Neowing ACTUALLY goes into production

2022 RT Sea To Sky

Spyder Garage

Tad Olsen at Olsen's Power Sports in Atlantic, IA sells BEST for less than what you lquoted.

BIG F

Spyder Garage

Just saw this posted on the ADV forum I frequent from my 800 Tiger days. Some info re: RPM One warranty. YMMV..

"I know I am late to responding to the original post, but I hope my recent experience and knowledge helps someone reading this. RPMone is horrible. From what I looked into, they used to be great at honoring the warranty. However, a few months back they were purchased by some other company (Revolos), and lately, just about every claim gets rejected. I checked with a couple different service departments for bikes and generally they all see the same. RPMone was good, but now good luck getting them to pay for anything. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING FOR THEIR WARRANTY. Regrettably I did so I hope this message helps someone."

2022 RT Sea To Sky