Spyder Garage

Default Anyone suggest any plug'n play additional rear lighting for F3-T?

HI can anyone recommend extra lighting for the back end that is plug and play for 2016 f3-t. I looked on various sites but the only one i found is from lamonster for about $150

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Drdarren View Post
    HI can anyone recommend extra lighting for the back end that is plug and play for 2016 f3-t. I looked on various sites but the only one i found is from lamonster for about $150
    I have a 14 RT, and added the following LED's .... twin brake lights on rear trunk .... Red strip in the trunk / lid recess .... Red LED's in both rear speaker housing's ( they glow ) ... & twin rings around the rear BRP emblem, one as running the other as a brake light ... they weren't plug & play because they were my design .... but not difficult to accomplish .... good luck Mike .......cost for all about $25.00 ...

Spyder Garage

Contact Spyderpops. He's a vendor on here and he'll have what you're looking for.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

This may be what you are looking for and a good option. We have these on ours also.

https://store.valueaccessories.net/S...BrakeTurn.aspx

Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rick_w View Post
    This may be what you are looking for and a good option. We have these on ours also.

https://store.valueaccessories.net/S...BrakeTurn.aspx

yes that is it - thank you

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Give me a call 209-887-3283 I can help you out with that lighting
    Dave
    209-887-3283

Spyder Garage

I used Spyderpops for my lighting as well. Love it and everyone knows I'm there and when I'm stopping!

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

I installed Spyderpops LED kit on the back of my 17 F3-T shortly after I bought it. About a year later one of the LED strips got cut and quit working.
    I messaged Pops inquiring about just purchasing a replacement for the piece that I had damaged. He sent me a replacement in two days at no charge.
    Customer service like that can not be beat!!!
    2017 F3-T SM6, Intense Pearl Red, SpyderPops Run/Turn/Brake, Baja Ron Sway Bar and Skid Plate, 21 Inch Tinted F4, Signature Light, Tricled LED Headlights Yokohoma S-Drive, Ultimate Tall Boy.