Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default When will the 2021 accessories be available?

I keep checking the BRP website and others, but the 2021 accessories are not available for sale yet. At least not online. I read where one person was able to get some 2021 accessories form a florida dealer, but not other dealers. I am wondering when BRP will make the full 2021 accessory catalog items available. I want to buy the adjustable wind deflectors for the 2021 RT. It is the only parts I am missing to make my accessory list complete.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Baker Built has Air Wings for 2020+ on their website

http://bakerbuiltairwings.com/prodde...prod=20SPYRTAW
    2015 F3-S , Silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LazyR View Post
    Baker Built has Air Wings for 2020+ on their website

http://bakerbuiltairwings.com/prodde...prod=20SPYRTAW
    Those aren't the adjustable air deflectors Joel is referring to.

Mr. Biker---I don't know when but I'm looking forward to their release, aswell. There are a few things (including the upper and lower adjustable vents) I'm looking for.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Do you think there will be any difference in the adjustable air deflectors for 21 over the 20? Why not go ahead and buy the ones in the 2020 accessory catalog? I haven't noticed that BRP makes any significant changes year to year in accessories if they're not actually model year dependent one year to the next.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Do you think there will be any difference in the adjustable air deflectors for 21 over the 20? Why not go ahead and buy the ones in the 2020 accessory catalog? I haven't noticed that BRP makes any significant changes year to year in accessories if they're not actually model year dependent one year to the next.
    I didn't see any for the 2020. It was my understanding the adjustable vents were new for 2021.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-27-2020 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Removed the comments in breach of Forum Rules!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I didn't see any for the 2020. It was my understanding the adjustable vents were new for 2021.
    OK, I guess I should have looked in the 2020 catalog before I spouted off! Maybe BRP is slower getting accessories produced than what I thought they would be.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There are 3 or 4 accessories new for 2021 I've been looking at that aren't out yet (except for that place in FL, I guess). If BuRP comes out with a catalog and videos touting new accessories, they should at least be right around the corner. Guess not. It's causing them to lose money. When someone wants one of the new accessories, they get all excited about it. When BuRP doesn't come through with the release, potential customers tend to buy something similar elsewhere and/or one of the 3rd party vendors makes a new product that does pretty much the same thing and steals BuRPs thunder. Maybe BuRP has so much money, they don't need ours?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    There are 3 or 4 accessories new for 2021 I've been looking at that aren't out yet (except for that place in FL, I guess). If BuRP comes out with a catalog and videos touting new accessories, they should at least be right around the corner. Guess not. It's causing them to lose money. When someone wants one of the new accessories, they get all excited about it. When BuRP doesn't come through with the release, potential customers tend to buy something similar elsewhere and/or one of the 3rd party vendors makes a new product that does pretty much the same thing and steals BuRPs thunder. Maybe BuRP has so much money, they don't need ours?
    Not that I know anything, My guess is these accessories in the video of the Sea & Sky will be available when the "Special Spyder" is released. I was told by my local dealer that it could be February, maybe??????
    2021 Marsala Red Metallic RT Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That sea to sky video is a little misleading also. The accessories shown in the video like the adjustable wind deflectors, floorboard lights, and adjustable handlebar riser are NOT included with the sea to sky edition. They should be considering how much the sea to sky costs.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

I ordered mine direct from the dealer. They said they would be in
    End of February beginning of March.
    Attached Images Attached Images