Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redrazor View Post
    Interesting, and he makes some good points, but to add credibility we need to know the sources of his numbers. Prager University is not a real university but a right wing media company. So obviously the truth is somewhere to the left of his claims.

Humankind needs to learn to live in harmony with nature. We have to use its resources wisely, because if we don't Mother Nature will retaliate and we will get wiped out. The biggest problem, as I see it, is we are trying to figure out how we fit into a 10,000 to 100,000 year life cycle of the earth with a 10 to 100 year grasp of all things earth.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redrazor View Post
    That link works just fine!! Had some good info, and made some good points, but here's one question!! What happens when you pump the well dry? If you don't come up with alternative sources of some kind, that will happen, and if you don't think it will, you are the foul!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    That link works just fine!! Had some good info, and made some good points, but here's one question!! What happens when you pump the well dry? ....
    I'll let my great, great, grandchildren handle those solutions. I'm tired of the "we're doomed to extinction" Henny Penny's warnings.

Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-31-2020 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Spyder Garage

Starting to stray off topic gentlemen.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White