Along with adding a few other extra lights, I added this pair of LEDs from Amazon. I was encouraged by their claim of "Canbus Error Free". Note that these are NOT 1156A lights, the bayonet pins are offset at a different angle to match the Spyder sockets.

Now that they are installed, there is, in fact, a hyperflash issue. I have gone through the process (many times) that is given in this video by Lamonster. The hyperflash still exists. I got a pair of 6Ω resistors at Auto Zone that are supposed to correct this and installed them. Even after doing the reset procedure a few more times, it still hyperflashes after the third flash.

The lights themselves are GREAT. Unlike many other LED bulb conversions, they are bright and fill the reflector area very nicely. I would like to keep them, but don't want the hyperflashing.

My next attempt will be to double-up on the resistors to see if TWO resistors on one side will help at all. Oh, yeah, I'm installing them correctly between the turn signal wire and ground.

Any suggestions?