I was out on a ride last night with my wife and all of a sudden, the cruise control kicked off and I could not make it come back on. I thought that maybe it would reset or something when I shut down the machine, so I did so when the opportunity came, still, no cruise control. I will be taking it back in to the dealer this week to get it looked at, however, I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.

Another problem that I think will be resolved is a VSS Fault and then Limp Home mode problem that happens on every ride I have done since purchasing the machine. Finally took the RTL in to another dealership and they eventually (after carrying back a couple times) found the problem. When I apply brakes hard in coming to a fast stop (like at a traffic light), the rear brake lights would go off and the VSS would go off. If it was a slow stop and light pressure was applied to the brakes, the lights would remain on and no fault warning. The dealer will be replacing the brake switch this week and I will be going on another 1500 mile ride over the 1st to try it out.

Since purchasing the RTL 5 months ago, my wife and I have been on a 3,200 mile trip, a 1,500 mile trip, a 600 mile trips and we love to ride, however these little problems just seem to keep coming up. We also notice that going over 70mph, there is a lot of vibration from the unit.

Thanks for any input on the cruise control and stay safe out there.