I did my research and with the help of a number of members settled on changing 3 tires on my 2010 RS. Got it home and parked it for a few days due to poor riding weather. Checked tire pressure and started my ride, now I have DPS,VSS, ABS and limp home mode. I checked my fuses as that has caused me grief in the past. Disconnected the battery for a minute or two, no joy.
I should add that I had the work done at a dealership and the tires are not Kenda tires. They rushed me and a Ryker through because they have switched over to sleds and don't want to see 3 wheelers until spring. Could they possibly have messed something up? Damaged a sensor? misaligned something?
Any idea as to where to check next? I have a hard time believing tire change would do so much to cause all of this.

New Tires Vredestein Quadtrac 5 front and rear of the appropriate size. 16psi front 18psi rear as per posts on this sight. I don't think I have tire pressure sensors that would read too low.

I live and ride in the North East, Ct to be precise and it is no colder than I have ridden in the past.
Not sure what else I can add to this plea for help.

Many thanks in advance for your time and help