Back when I was researching tires to replace my rear about 2 years ago (only got 7500 miles on the stock tire), I ordered 3 different make tires from Walmart all being the same size, 215/60 R15. When they came in I measured the diameter of all three and they varied by over a half inch in diameter and varied in width sitting next to each other (un-installed). Granted, they may have changed diameter and width once installed and inflated. I ended up picking the Kumho Solus TA11, 215/60 R15 one as it was closest to the stock diameter and returned the rest without a problem. This one is a 75K mile tire although I would not pick it again as it's too hard a rubber. It's not the best in the rain. I run 18 PSI, do burn outs now and then, ride it hard in the mountains and 11 K miles later it still looks new. Damn it, it'll last forever. At around $50 it's more than paid for itself. I had no nanny problems (did the work myself thanks to this forum), no issues with the width once inflated (I can get my finger between the tire and belt, well pinky) and it corrected the speedometer to be within .5 of the GPS. I live in Florida (Melbourne) and ride rear round. It's a 2016 F3 Ltd (bought new in 2017) with about 18,500 miles on it. So far it's been an awesome bike with no problems, nock on wood. I used to ride a Concours sport touring bike (still in the COG club, they don't care) and ride this one the same way. I'm right on their butts in the mountains (to their surprise), but alas, they leave me in their dust on the straight stretches. BTW, at our get togethers, we ride hard during the day (150- 200 mile days just for lunch) and party at night. Hope this helps someone.