Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

The solo drivers seat was a PIA . Following the instructions I had to remove almost every panel in order to tilt the whole thing forward. Since then I saw a u tube where a guy installed the seat with long heavy duty zip ties. However I needed to tilt the body forward anyway to remove the "comfort seat" that I had on my Ryker. The stock seat you just pull off, however the Comfort seat snaps into place, so there's no other option that I know of to get to the latches others than tilting the body forward. It took a good two days and part of a third to finish the job. The solo seat is larger in every dimension than the. comfort seat. Thicker, wider, and longer, much more than the two inches, that the description mentioned. Since this seat is supposed to be waterproof all the seems are welded together. It's two tone, black and gray, a really nice looking seat. Fits me, where the Comfort seat was just too small to be comfortable. (pardon the pun). Every ones butt's different, but for me the solo drivers seat is great

Spyder Garage

I received my Ultimate seat this morning. It took about 5 mins to install. Then I took a ride of 230 miles.
    The seat is very comfortable and it is nice to have an actual backrest. Be aware that you will sit a bit higher with seat and you need to retrain your leg to go higher when getting off.

The original seat was a really bad design as far as I was concerned. The lip at the rear didn’t fit me at all.

Spyder Garage

Mine is on order and I can't wait- I can sell the Comfort seat locally. I had 2 other Ultimate on a GS and a RT and the hump makes a difference especially when your 72?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

I'm looking at this as a less expensive way to see if 3 wheels are for me. I like the Ryker's driveshaft and less twitchy steering. Reviews say that the increased steering effort is worth the trade off. Its main use would be 2 up day rides. I have 2 other bikes for solo use. Could someone comment on 2 up performance with the Ultimate seat? Which mode Ryker has an adjustable rear suspension and capability of adding passenger foot pegs.

Thanks.