Spyder Garage

Default Slingmods 3 piece touring luggage - Rally specific part

My slingmods 3 piece touring luggage set finally arrived today, but it didn't come with the splash guard that is supposed to replace the factory splash guard. I've put a call into slingmods, but in the mean time, does anybody have a picture of what this the splash guard looks like that comes with the kit?

Spyder Garage

Can't help you with the pic, but I just ordered the kit not too long ago. Hopefully I get all the pieces! i hope you enjoy your new kit.
    2013 ST LTD; 2019 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

I almost missed this piece in my set. It was tucked inbetween bubble wrap. I clearly overlooked it. Check your boxes it might still be in there. It's in a small sealed plastic bag.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mmccall View Post
    I almost missed this piece in my set. It was tucked inbetween bubble wrap. I clearly overlooked it. Check your boxes it might still be in there. It's in a small sealed plastic bag.
    I've checked multiple times, they didn't send it, but slingmods contacted the manufacturer and they are supposed to send me one. This sorta sucks since I've waited over 2 months for this kit and now I have to wait longer.

Is the spashguard metal or a piece of plastic? Does it actual cover up the gap the factory spashguard covers?

Spyder Garage

It's metal, it covers the gap okay. I still think there has to be a better option thou IMO.