Spyder Garage

Default What a beautiful day for a ride

The sun was shinning bright this cool afternoon here in Texas Hill Country. I looked out at the Spyder and thought .. why should I let a day like today go to waste, surely it can't be that cold. So, I wrapped my upper torso in the appropriate layers to withstand the 40+ Temps while cruising at high speed and mounted my trusty steed. Rolling thru the backroads of the countryside I wondered what th!!e working people might be doing today and felt the warm smile spread across my aging face. It just doesn't get any better than this. Life is definitely good !!
    2014 , yes Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTSJohn View Post
    The sun was shinning bright this cool afternoon here in Texas Hill Country. I looked out at the Spyder and thought .. why should I let a day like today go to waste, surely it can't be that cold. So, I wrapped my upper torso in the appropriate layers to withstand the 40+ Temps while cruising at high speed and mounted my trusty steed. Rolling thru the backroads of the countryside I wondered what the working people might be doing today and felt the warm smile spread across my aging face. It just doesn't get any better than this. Life is definitely good !!
    We were, you know, working. I wouldn't have ridden today anyway. Never got out of the 30s, rained all day but started out with a little bit of ice. I love to ride but I have my limits. Glad to hear you were able to get your knees in the breeze, sir. I wish you many more rides.