Spyder Garage

Default Looking for experiences with Kentucky dealers.

Hi! I'm new to the Spyder world and have recently purchased a new 2020 RT Limited. I'm from south central Ky but bought my Spyder in Tennessee because of lack of availability in Ky. I have zero experience with any Ky dealer and wondered if any Ky riders on this forum have personal experience with any of the dealers. I'll be needing to find a good one for service, parts, etc. Thanks for any help.

Spyder Garage

Hey Biker Joe! Good to hear from another Kentuckian. Like you I didn't purchase my Spyder F3S in Kentucky and had a very bad experience with that Ohio dealer. Since then any dealer work I need I go to Cave Run Motorsports 2777 KY Highway 801 N, Morehead, KY 40351 phone is 606-784-2300. Jason Foxworthy is the owner and he and his folks have been nothing but excellent when taking care of my needs. Enjoy the ride.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Jiffy! I had a good buying experience in Tennessee but I would rather not ride 140 miles to get any service done. Does this dealership seem pretty knowledgeable about service? I've read a lot of posts about potential Can Am problems on this forum, and there seems to be a lot of dissatisfaction with many of the dealers.

Spyder Garage

Lexington, and London have Can Am Spyder dealerships

Spyder Garage

Jason and his employees have been both knowledgeable about the Spyders and willing to work with me to take care of any issues. I haven't had the first problem with getting what I needed done when they said it would be done. And no putting you off for months. Which is a real problem with a lot of dealers.

Spyder Garage

Thanks! Sounds like good people to deal with.