Spyder Garage

Default South Mountain Park - Phoenix today

We had three bikes and my trike on a 100 mile loop in the East valley of Phoenix to South Mountain Dobbins Lookout. Weather was great and view fantastic as usual. We picked up a 5 rider friend on his HD along the way. Passed a White RT going West bound on the 60 about Idaho Rd on the return leg running with two wheelers. Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Wow, you can see all the way to next week!
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    We had three bikes and my trike on a 100 mile loop in the East valley of Phoenix to South Mountain Dobbins Lookout. Weather was great and view fantastic as usual. We picked up a 5 rider friend on his HD along the way. Passed a White RT going West bound on the 60 about Idaho Rd on the return leg running with two wheelers. Chris
    Did you ride all the way to the antennas? I was up there one time and helped a hang glider launch from the backside of the mountain.
    2012 RT A&C SE5
    2015 Victory Cross Country (Dyno tuned 118hp 116tq)
    2006 Triumph Rocket Dyno tuned 140hp 154tq)

Spyder Garage

I grew up I in the Phoenix area and went ASU. I come back every now a then. I am alway amazed how the area has changed. I used to go to South Mt in the 50s & 60s.
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vindex1963 View Post
    Did you ride all the way to the antennas? I was up there one time and helped a hang glider launch from the backside of the mountain.

Just to Dobbins Lookout.
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Just to Dobbins Lookout.
    If you continue on to the antenna lookout area, almost every nice day you can see hang gliders jumping off the mountain. Quite an experience to watch them run off the edge and fly away..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    If you continue on to the antenna lookout area, almost every nice day you can see hang gliders jumping off the mountain. Quite an experience to watch them run off the edge and fly away..... Jim
    Sure is fun to watch.
    2012 RT A&C SE5
    2015 Victory Cross Country (Dyno tuned 118hp 116tq)
    2006 Triumph Rocket Dyno tuned 140hp 154tq)