Spyder Garage

Default SOLD Summer Mesh Pants For Sale Size 40

Excellent condition, men's Can Am, Summer Mesh Pants. Size 40.

$50.00, shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Anywhere else in the world, you pay shipping.

Call or Text 317-445-1411.

Jerry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 01-10-2021 at 03:50 PM. Reason: SOLD see last post
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

These tend to run a little small. Anyone interested?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I see the tag states 40/40. Is that 40 inch waste and 40 inch inseam?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bangorbob View Post
    I see the tag states 40/40. Is that 40 inch waste and 40 inch inseam?
    40" waist, yes. I don't know what the other 40 is. It's not length. I wear a 32" length and they fit fine.
    I wear between a 38" and 40" waist and they fit. Just a little more snug that what I like. That's why I said they run a little small.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Hello, Copperman.

PM sent.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woodswoman View Post
    Hello, Copperman.

PM sent.
    PM sent.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

***Sold***
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk