Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Use WaterLess wash and how it works.

Hi guys, this year I came across WaterLess cleaning. My father always told me to use as much water as possible when cleaning my car or bYke, so I was kind of avoiding anything like this.
    However we live in 21st century - I am not saying all new is immediately better than old school, but... this is my experience and how it works.

In case you want to ask me any question, please I am preparing new show, feel free to ask questions in this link please.
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/for...rtinthevlogger

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    Hi guys, this year I came across WaterLess cleaning. My father always told me to use as much water as possible when cleaning my car or bYke, so I was kind of avoiding anything like this.
    However we live in 21st century - I am not saying all new is immediately better than old school, but... this is my experience and how it works.

In case you want to ask me any question, please I am preparing new show, feel free to ask questions in this link please.
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/for...rtinthevlogger
    I use WaterLess also, it works great.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    I use WaterLess also, it works great.

Deanna
    ))))

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Interesting Martin, getting to those water spots before the form and dry seems to be the answer to a problem.

Spyder Garage

I like your videos as usual.Ive been using Detail spray for years(waterless cleaner as you call it)and I carry a small bottle with me on every trip.If you use it each day after trip or before you leave then it works great but if you let the dirt build up and the bugs dry out then you need water to kinda float the dirt off,otherwise youre just grinding the dirt into the paint.On a side note Ceramic detail spray is just a waste of money.Ive never gotten a better shine or had the bugs just slide off.Im sure others will disagree.Good luck with MTV manufacturing.
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder01, thanks for the info on the ceramic detail spray, thought about a purchase, now maybe I won't. I have a shelf full of 'stuff' now. When I think of ceramic, I think of a harder finish, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What's the difference between spraying this stuff on a bike and just spraying some water on the bike? Sounds like both this and plain water do the same. Not trying to argue but I'd like to know before I spend $$$ on this.

Spyder Garage

I use the Lamonster Black Dymond Detailer. Easy and my spyder shines. I don't use water as my water is so full of minerals that a water pipe leak generally fixes itself in a week.
    2020 RT-L , Lamonster brake pedal riser Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder01 View Post
    I like your videos as usual.Ive been using Detail spray for years(waterless cleaner as you call it)and I carry a small bottle with me on every trip.If you use it each day after trip or before you leave then it works great but if you let the dirt build up and the bugs dry out then you need water to kinda float the dirt off,otherwise youre just grinding the dirt into the paint.On a side note Ceramic detail spray is just a waste of money.Ive never gotten a better shine or had the bugs just slide off.Im sure others will disagree.Good luck with MTV manufacturing.
    Thanx buddy for info. Hmmm not super sure about the detail spray is tge same, but if it works for you then great. ��

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    What's the difference between spraying this stuff on a bike and just spraying some water on the bike? Sounds like both this and plain water do the same. Not trying to argue but I'd like to know before I spend $$$ on this.
    The first dif. Is that i dont have runing water in garage or my studio. 2nd, these waterless cleaners are full of moisetizers and lubricants and they wrap all of the dirt into the drop. With only water used like i did in video you will end up scraching your bYke.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by barbarosa View Post
    I use the Lamonster Black Dymond Detailer. Easy and my spyder shines. I don't use water as my water is so full of minerals that a water pipe leak generally fixes itself in a week.
    Ooo yeah, when i am at parents house and i use the water to clean my bYke its more like a pain in th... to get rid of the mineral water drops then the real pleasure to clean the bike with running water on nice day

Spyder Garage

Thanx buddy for info. Hmmm not super sure about the detail spray is tge same, but if it works for you then great. ��
    Ooo and one more thing. The bottle as i have on video cost about 13eur and least for about 6-7full cleanings at least ������

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I see you shop at Costco! Do have a local warehouse or online only?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The first dif. Is that i dont have runing water in garage or my studio. 2nd, these waterless cleaners are full of moisetizers and lubricants and they wrap all of the dirt into the drop. With only water used like i did in video you will end up scraching your bYke.
    I don't have running water in my "garage", either, although I've got a water hose on the side of the house. Not really what I want to be doing in the middle of winter, even if "winter" is in NC. I've never used the stuff so I didn't know if there was something special about your formula or if it was just hyped up water. Maybe I'll try it.

Spyder Garage

I think its worth to try
    Have a great new year

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I see you shop at Costco! Do have a local warehouse or online only?
    Who shops at Costco? Coooz if it is a question to me, I dont shop there coz there is nothing like this in Slovakia

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Who shops at Costco? Coooz if it is a question to me, I dont shop there coz there is nothing like this in Slovakia
    At 1:30 in the video you have a stack of cloth wipes on the Spyder. The label on them is Kirkland Signature. That is the house brand of Costco Wholesale
    which is why I thought maybe you shopped at Costco!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Aaaaaaaa... wow, you can spot details i just recieved those wipes from the dealer of that waterless cleaning stuff... he said that tge price for them is very good, so now i kow why

Spyder Garage

I never used water on any of my bikes for the 21 years I've been riding. Detailer spray/polish is all it takes. As one of the posters above mentioned, get home from your ride, spend ten minutes polishing the bike, and your bike will look brand new for years and years. Here's a few pictures of a 14 year old Speed Triple I sold last year. They were taken when I placed the ad. The bike had 30,000 miles on it when sold

20200507_195428.jpg, 20200507_195440.jpg, 20200507_195518.jpg