Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Holy Moly.
    I'm in awe at megagame's skill set.
    Thanks . I have spare time now because of winter in Poland. And I made so many errors when doing similar stuff that I'm immune to failures .
    2011 Spyder RT with some work to do

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...from-graveyard

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just curious, mega. What is your history with using American English? You have a command of it we usually don't see with those for who English is a second language. It's so easy to understand what you are saying it really makes it pleasant to communicate with you. Maybe I like it because I'm just intellectually lazy!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by megagame View Post
    The case open warning does not show when the down button is held down.

Thank you for explenation. I missed that part - don't know why. And I assumed light were showing open cases all the time. Sorry for misunderstanding.

This would mean that cocpit can recognize state when up is pressed and and cases are open but we don't know if it would work when down is pressed and cases are opened. I need to check that.
    I should have been more complete in my explanation. The cluster appears to periodically poll for case open/close state and up/down switch state. I didn't pay close enough attention to get an idea how often. When it first sees a case switch closed the warning shows full screen. After a bit that closes and subsequent warnings are over the odometer. Those warnings come and go. They do not stay showing. What I did was wait until the warning disappeared then push and hold the down button. The warning came up in full screen as soon as I released the button. That tells me the cluster saw the case as closed during it's polling but during next poll cycle after I released the button it saw the open state as a new state. With the up button held down the polling continued and the cluster read the switch state as lid open, (switch closed). I think the cluster polls the switch and case alternatingly and so it does not care what the case state is when it polls for up/down/free state, and does not care what the switch state is when it polls for case open/close state. Why the same circuit is used for polling both items, and why the down and up conditions are treated differently is a mystery. My guess is for whatever reason going this approach must have had some benefit in either the logic design or physical tracing of the cluster processor board.
    Last edited by IdahoMtnSpyder; 12-16-2020 at 10:09 AM. Reason: add stay showing phrase

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Just curious, mega. What is your history with using American English? You have a command of it we usually don't see with those for who English is a second language. It's so easy to understand what you are saying it really makes it pleasant to communicate with you. Maybe I like it because I'm just intellectually lazy!
    It's quite interesting you've mentioned it. When I've started documenting my progress with spyder I've actually had two goals: share some knowledge on forum which helps me very much with my work and practise my english . I'm used to listening and reading everything in english: podcasts, forums, news, etc., but I don't use it myself at all. It's great training for me to check my spelling or recall wards I've heard but don't remember anymore. And, I'm quite devoted to properly form my thoughts so that they are easy to understand - I'm a senior software developer so I need to be able to explain my thoughts to non-technical people.
    Oh, and South Park always been a big help .

BTW, thank you for comment, it's pleasant to hear all that.

Spyder Garage

I should have been more complete in my explanation. The cluster appears to periodically poll for case open/close state and up/down switch state. I didn't pay close enough attention to get an idea how often. When it first sees a case switch closed the warning shows full screen. After a bit that closes and subsequent warnings are over the odometer. Those warnings come and go. They do not stay showing. What I did was wait until the warning disappeared then push and hold the down button. The warning came up in full screen as soon as I released the button. That tells me the cluster saw the case as closed during it's polling but during next poll cycle after I released the button it saw the open state as a new state. With the up button held down the polling continued and the cluster read the switch state as lid open, (switch closed). I think the cluster polls the switch and case alternatingly and so it does not care what the case state is when it polls for up/down/free state, and does not care what the switch state is when it polls for case open/close state. Why the same circuit is used for polling both items, and why the down and up conditions are treated differently is a mystery. My guess is for whatever reason going this approach must have had some benefit in either the logic design or physical tracing of the cluster processor board.
    It makes sense to show big warning first once state changes and show smaller warning afterwards. Same with "come and go". If these warnings behave same way as other warnings (ex. faults) there seems to be some kind of queue/pool design implemented.
    From your description one thing is sure, down and up behave differently and it is reflected on schematics.
    What remains now is me testing whether down and case switch can be used at the same time. That would allow me to connect case switches parallel to carling switch. If not I don't have proper switch for compressor.
    Fortunately, since these switches are 5$ each, I've bought two in case I would need to disassemble it and change its internal connections.

Spyder Garage

My right-side passenger handle is badly broken and no replacement in used parts in Poland. So, I have to fix it.
    Working with heated plastic is like working with plasticine - it's fun. Also, the more I use soldering iron for this work, the more I like it. Torch only heats up surface, but soldering iron allows to mix PP from two parts in deep scratches. It is easier to heat smaller area as well, which prevents from collapse due to too much heat.

Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-13-2023 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Fixed attach display ;-)

Spyder Garage

they use straps like that for ground on the Tupperware I know in the back on my 2014 RT under the back trunk and pannier thingamajig.
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Spyder Garage

After assembling rear cases I've taken my Spyder for short ride and I still get Limp mode after crossing 8km/h, even after changing my ABS. This doesn't happen when I'm stopped.

I've checked data in BUDS and all seonsors are working: all 3 speed sensors, brake pressure and brake light.
    I don't have DPS and I'm starting tu suspect that lack of DPS is causing ABS to throw errors after spyder starts to move.

To be sure this is the case I would need to buy DPS unit or mimic CAN messages to see what happens, but i don't know what data a good working DPS unit is sending.
    Would anybody with BUDS be so kind and show log data from Busmaster app (free, made by Bosch) while spyder is idling? 5 seconds of data would be more than enough. In busmaster IXXAT driver needs to be selcted.

Spyder Garage

After assembling rear cases I've taken my Spyder for short ride and I still get Limp mode after crossing 8km/h, even after changing my ABS. This doesn't happen when I'm stopped.

I've checked data in BUDS and all seonsors are working: all 3 speed sensors, brake pressure and brake light.
    I don't have DPS and I'm starting tu suspect that lack of DPS is causing ABS to throw errors after spyder starts to move.

To be sure this is the case I would need to buy DPS unit or mimic CAN messages to see what happens, but i don't know what data a good working DPS unit is sending.
    Would anybody with BUDS be so kind and show log data from Busmaster app (free, made by Bosch) while spyder is idling? 5 seconds of data would be more than enough. In busmaster IXXAT driver needs to be selcted.
    I'll see if i can do that for you, maybe next week. I have an annual calendar project I need to get done first.

I suspect the DPS may be the reason since the limp home doesn't show when you're stopped. The one time I ran into a limp home error was with a throttle body issue, but as I remember the limp home stayed showing even after stopping.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

I'll see if i can do that for you, maybe next week. I have an annual calendar project I need to get done first.

I suspect the DPS may be the reason since the limp home doesn't show when you're stopped. The one time I ran into a limp home error was with a throttle body issue, but as I remember the limp home stayed showing even after stopping.
    Thank you so much.
    This is so ftrustrating. Every lead I have points to ABS unit beeing broken (on other vehicles), and my previous unit was in fact broken - it wasn't showing any pressure in BUDS.
    But this time everything seems to work fine. Tomorrow during the day I will take my wife with me for a ride with BUDS connected and laptop in her hands to confirm pressure sensor is working when spyder is moving. It would be so strange if both units are damaged. It is possible though.
    When I connected another (current) ABS unit pillion rider switch was not working (C1083). After some time I discovered GND connector in ABS unit for this switch (pin 2) is not shorted to ground, and in previous ABS unit GND for switch was shorted to GND for ABS in another pin (13 and 38). When I connected GND from switch to GND in battery instead of GND in ABS (pin 2) error was gone and BUDS started to see correct state of switch. This indicates there might be a problem with ABS or this unit was used on newer models with different connections. I've moved connector from pin 2 in ABS plug to another pin which had GND signal on ABS side (and it was not used in the plug) and pillon rider switch now works. But this leaves me with questions. Is ABS already damaged? Should I buy another unit?

Another very strange thing I doscovered today, not related to ABS, is that 3 of 4 switches above glove box are not having their LED light working. Electrical schematics show that they use E pin in glove box plug instead of H for first switch. This is probably because BRP wanted to turn on the light for there switches when spyder is running. But E pin in the plug from bike side is con used and it is for sure like that from factory (there is green rubber instead of cable and connector). This is so strange. It's like I have some strange version which is not the same as described in service manual for this year.

I will wait for your help and try to fix the problem with DPS later, maybe this will solve the issue, otherwise I will have to buy another ABS from US or I'm stuck.

Spyder Garage

You need to double check the pillion rider switch connections. According to both the 2010 and 2014 wiring diagrams the pillion switch has its power in connected to ignition power. The other two connections go to the Vehicle Control Module, which I just now found out is part of the ABS. The switch is not connected to ground at all except probably through the VCM. Of the pillion switch wires A connects to ignition, B goes to VCM-16, and C to VCM-2. On the 2013 B goes to VCM-37 and C to VCM-32. This indicates the ABS was changed between 2010 and 2013 so you need to make sure you have the correct ABS for your 2011.

I'm thinking you most likely got an ABS for the wrong year so it probably isn't communicating correctly with the ECM. Here's what I find for part numbers for the ABS

2014 - VCM Module - 219800333
    2013 - Dry Programed Module VCM - 219800271
    2010, 2011, 2012 - VSS Hydraulic Unit - 219800097

HTH!

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

You need to double check the pillion rider switch connections. According to both the 2010 and 2014 wiring diagrams the pillion switch has its power in connected to ignition power. The other two connections go to the Vehicle Control Module, which I just now found out is part of the ABS. The switch is not connected to ground at all except probably through the VCM. Of the pillion switch wires A connects to ignition, B goes to VCM-16, and C to VCM-2. On the 2013 B goes to VCM-37 and C to VCM-32. This indicates the ABS was changed between 2010 and 2013 so you need to make sure you have the correct ABS for your 2011.

I'm thinking you most likely got an ABS for the wrong year so it probably isn't communicating correctly with the ECM. Here's what I find for part numbers for the ABS

2014 - VCM Module - 219800333
    2013 - Dry Programed Module VCM - 219800271
    2010, 2011, 2012 - VSS Hydraulic Unit - 219800097

HTH!
    "The switch is not connected to ground at all except probably through the VCM" - Sorry, I wasn't clear enough in my description but this is exactly what I wanted to say in "I discovered GND connector in ABS unit for this switch (pin 2) is not shorted to ground". Basically Pin 2 in my current ABS is not working as GND for the switch.
    I don't think abs model is the culprit. If it would, because of difference in connections for PRS output there would be a problem with the switch even after me fixing issues with missing ground.

Newer versions are using ABS bosch 9.0 which is made differently (different housing and internals) than my ABS (version 8.0). Bosch 8.0 is similar to version 5.7 which is failing very often. Due to poor design internal connections, made by tiny wires on chip board, are failing constantly. They fixed this problem on 8.0 by using bigger wires but other parts started to fail in version 8.0.
    I've checked part numbers on my current ABS and they seem to be correct, and BUDS indicates no problem with ABS when engine is idling - only after 8km/h error appears (always).
    That is why it is strange. Everything is working correctly when engine is running and bike is stopped.
    I know that ABS activates itself when bike is going above certain speed and for sure once ABS activates more elements might be checked by ABS, including DPS. It is also possible that newer unit is damaged internally. To confirm DPS is at fault I need to make DPS visible to ABS and see what happens.

Spyder Garage

I've finished handle for passenger. It took me almost 15h to finish but it's now on bike and looking good.

Spyder Garage

I've started to install air compressor for suspension and carling switch above glove box.

I've used compressor for seats used in agricultural vehicles. Its number is "135adc56". Can am uses same compressor but with slightly different specification (product number "125adc56").
    Since I dontt have mounting plate for compressor I've used silicone hose and hose clamps to hold compressor under the seat.

I've soldered new wires to compressor and used new plug to connect compressor to the system.

Afterwards I've check Carling momentary switch I've bought some time ago. Normal carling switches, available on the internet, have LED lamp parallel to connector 1-2 and 2-3 which will cause differences in resistance detected by cluster, and switch will not work.

So, I have to disconnect LED from pin 1 and 3 internally in the switch and add new pin 8 which is missing from the switch. Since I've bought two switches I have a donor.

I need to connect pin 2 and 3 so that they will be always connected. Pin 3 goes to resistor and switches used in rear cases. Soldering inside the switch is quite hard and I need to make sure not to overheat parts or they will melt.
    Also, new soldered connection between pin 2 and 3 needs to take very little space or else moving plate, used inside the button to connect different pins, will not work because of lack of space.

Normally case switches are not connected while compressor button is in down position but they can be connected without any issues. This will cause compressor not to work while rear cases are opened.
    According to schematics when Down is pressed cluster reads resistance of 18200ohms. If cases are opened its 1500ohm. Up is 825ohm.
    Actual resistance I've measured for Up and Down is 695Ohm and 18180Ohm.
    Down and cases opened will be 475ohm because of parallel connections of two resistors.
    Up and cases opened will be 1385ohm because of parallel connections of two resistors.

I've connected variable resistor to measure when cluster reads what and these are the results:

0-120Ohm - case LRT
    990-1070Ohm - case RT
    1370-1410Ohm - case LR
    1590-1640Ohm - case R
    1685-1740Ohm - case LT
    1770-1870Ohm - case T
    1875-1925Ohm - case L

475-750Ohm - Up pressed

My variable resistor doesn't go above 2k Ohm and checking all that is tedious work so I've stopped on 2k Ohm.

Up (695Ohm measured) + cases opened (1500Ohm according to schematics) will be 475Ohm which is detected as Up pressed by cluster. This means that having parallel connection for cases resistor and Up resistor will not influence for compressor is working.

What is interesting is that resistance 0-120 is seen by cluster as opened cases. That is good. Cluster is sending 5V through this circuit. 50Ohm and 5V is 100mA of current. If I will place 100mA 5V relay instead of case resistors I could trn something on and cluster will still work perfectly fine. So, I've modified my rear cargo harness to alllow me to connect relay instead of resistor and I've added plugs for rear cases to turn on light in cases if cases are opened.
    I don't have a relay yet, and lights in cases, so this needs to wait.

Spyder Garage

What I was thinking is the GND from the pillion switch does not connect to ground full time but only while its state is being polled by the VCM processor. This may be in response to signals over the CANbus. Do you know, from studying the processor boards, if the connection is via a processor board trace or through a component?

Another reason I was thinking the actual part is important is because the few references to the parts I looked at do not show a "replaced by" note.

Curious why you don't connect pins 2 & 3 together outside the switch and not internally.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

What I was thinking is the GND from the pillion switch does not connect to ground full time but only while its state is being polled by the VCM processor. This may be in response to signals over the CANbus. Do you know, from studying the processor boards, if the connection is via a processor board trace or through a component?
    There is 0 resistance on old ABS between main GND (on ABS) and GND for PRS. I know that there are multiple connections (3 or more) soldered to ABS case internally in the module. I would need to confirm how many and in which pins by looking at old board.

Same numbers for old and "new" ABS:
    BRP assembly number: 710001961
    Supplier hardware number: 710001963
    BRP calibration number: 710001962

Curious why you don't connect pins 2 & 3 together outside the switch and not internally.
    I didn't want to disassemble ABS unit if I'm not 100% sure it is faulty. It is not possible to just open the unit. Plactic cover needs to be cut open, very precisely, and afterwards sealed. The board is not like typical board. Chips are not covered, and connections between them are not made by lines on board. Instead, chips are connected by cables tinier than hair. All that is covered in transparent gluey transparent stuff. While cutting the cover pieces of plastic could damage these connections. Last time it took me 1h to open the cover and still there were some small pieces of plastic swimming in this gluey stuff.

It is very easy to remove connector in DELPHI plug, or any other plug (including plug which goes to ABS). Fastest solution was to find another ground on ABS pins and change placement of pin responsible for PRS sensor in ABS plug. No cutting, soldering and any other troubles.

Spyder Garage

I've started to analyze CAN messages.

DPS

I already know DPS is sending error codes on byte 2 and 3 (starting from 1 where last is checksum). I've been able to prepare messages without errors and run them in loop. Spyder could see them and there was no error from ECM or any other module indicating lack of DPS.
    This is whole package which I'm sending in cycles:

0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 01 01
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 02 02
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 03 03
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 04 04
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 05 05
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 06 06
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 07 07
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 08 08
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 09 09
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0A 0A
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0B 0B
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0C 0C
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0D 0D
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0E 0E
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0F 0F
    0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 00 00

Each message is delayed by 20ms.
    99 99 is indicating lack of error. In case of error there is ex. 05 52 and/or 05 51 sent.
    Byte 7 is counter.
    Byte 8 is checksum made from XOR of consecutive bytes and result from previous XOR.

ABS

There are 3 main messages:
    0x430 - holds status of ABS unit and data from pressure sensor.
    99 99 00 00 3E 01 08 37 - 99 99 is status, 00 00 doesn't change, 3E grows when braking pressure grows, 01 stays the same, 08 counter, 37 checksum.
    99 99 changes to 40 44 before limp mode and in BUDS in fault it shows C044 and 4044 in details.

0x020 - I suspect it is status of ESP.
    10 00 FE FE 01 FE 07 C2 - As before 10 00 is probably status. FE FE 01 FE stays the same, 07 counter, C2 checksum. 10 00 changes to 1A 20 after error in 0x430 (40 44),

0x230 - this is probably data from ABS sped sensors. Data changes constantly when spyder is moving. Byte 7 and 8 - counter and checksum.
    When bike is stopped:
    00 00 00 00 00 00 05 05
    When bike starts to move (I've removed some data in between to show how it changes):
    00 00 00 05 00 00 0D 08
    00 00 00 06 00 00 03 05
    00 01 00 06 00 05 04 06
    00 01 00 06 00 07 06 06
    01 01 00 0C 00 07 07 0C
    01 01 00 14 00 11 03 06
    02 01 00 17 00 13 04 03
    02 02 00 17 00 13 05 01
    02 02 00 1B 00 17 0B 07
    02 02 00 1F 00 1C 03 00
    02 03 00 1F 00 1D 04 07
    03 03 00 25 00 1E 06 3D
    etc.
    Byte 1 and 2 are probably left and right front speed sensors. 4 and 6 - one of them is for rear tire and maybe another for avarage speed. I will analyze it more.

There are more findings regarding different messages but I will not go into details because it's topic for another whole thread.

It seems to me ABS unit is analyzing incoming data correctly (including internal pressure sensor) but still throws an error. I've tried to find correlation between other messages and error but I don't see any. Everything works fine, changes as it should.
    I will have to contact Bosch and ask them to analyze the unit through K-line.
    If unit is ok and c044 is thrown when some conditions are met (not pressure sensor fault), this would be quite troublesome. I'm sure many people changed their ABS unit because of that error and maybe not always ABS is the problem.

When I'm searching for error 4044 in google, many times I find details about abs speed sensor not working correctly for front right wheel. This might be coincidence though.

If unit will be working correctly I don't really know what could be done. I will have to write something which act as proxy in between ABS and CAN and change messages from ABS to keep ECU happy.

[EDIT] I've been talking to Bosch specialists and they advised me to watch out carefully all parameters of the unit during riding. It is possible that at certain speeds ABS speed sensor might not work correctly and cause an error like that. I still need to contact technicians to describe what is happening exactly and when, but my phone doesn't allow me to do that because I'm trying to call premium number. My phone provider doesn't know how to help me with enabling the call. Bad luck.

[EDIT2] To exclude potential problem with speed sensor, I've disconnected all of them and afterwards connected only one of them at a time and I've checked if error appears. Unfortunately if any of sensors is connected (at least one), error is shown. This would mean that ABS activates itself if speed sensor is present and it goes above 8km/h. When it activates there is an error. Now there are only two possibilities, either everything is working fine but readings are not correct because of ex. low tire pressure, or ABS unit is damaged - again. Because error is shown always, when ABS activates itself, I don't think it's a matter of readings, more likely it is some internal damage.

Spyder Garage

Just finished re-reading this complete thread. While I'm totally lost with almost all of it -- it's fascinating reading Good on you for tackling this project Megagame.

Spyder Garage

I've prepared 3 message id's in loop and executed them with ABS disconnected. No errors, engine working fine, electronic shifter works fine, no limp mode. Cluster shows 0km/h all the time because my messages are prepared for stopped bike.

At this point I need to accept new reality, ABS/ESP will not work. Either that, or I need to put more money into spyder (quite a lot for new ABS).
    Main goal was having fun toy for less than 5k USD, now it's already 6,5k and I'm sure it's not end of expenses.

Final decision regarding ABS needs to be made: what to do with speed sensors. Either they will be connected to arduino/raspbery and I will prepare new CAN messages from scrach, or I will connect my tiny computer between ABS and spyder and change CAN messages on the fly.
    If speed sensors behave like normal resistors, I can connect them through small voltage and transistor to convert signal to I/O output and connect it to raspbery pi.

Spyder Garage

You do bring up a good point. In the old days creating a "street rod" was a fun and creative thing. You are showing it is still do-able, but there are more challenges with computer sensors and controls.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PapaHotel View Post
    You do bring up a good point. In the old days creating a "street rod" was a fun and creative thing. You are showing it is still do-able, but there are more challenges with computer sensors and controls.

I've decided to buy and fix this spyder when I was looking for something to toy with. I didn't know there are machines like that before. I wasn't expecting so many problems at the beginning, at the same time I didn't know there are so many electronic devices added for safer ride. It's not a huge problem to bypass them but it is confusing and I don't always know what to do.
    It's like receiving expensive gift which is broken and you start to spend lot of time to fix it .

Spyder Garage

Mega,
    Is this what you need? Here are a few dozen lines of the log. PM me with your email address so I can send you the entire log. I think the only thing I did while it was recording was work the throttle to speed up and slow down the engine, and turned the front wheels left and right a number of times. Hopefully you will be able to ferret out the info you need from the full file. I'm sure they are not in this snippet.

***BUSMASTER Ver 3.2.2***
    ***PROTOCOL CAN***
    ***NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS DOCUMENT***
    ***[START LOGGING SESSION]***
    ***START DATE AND TIME 3:1:2021 16:43:59:372***
    ***HEX***
    ***SYSTEM MODE***
    ***START CHANNEL BAUD RATE***
    ***CHANNEL 1 - VCI CAN Interface - 500000 bps***
    ***END CHANNEL BAUD RATE***
    ***START DATABASE FILES***
    ***END DATABASE FILES***
    ***<Time><Tx/Rx><Channel><CAN ID><Type><DLC><DataBytes>***
    16:44:20:7212 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 9F 7F 06 80
    16:44:20:7221 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 08 30 26 0E
    16:44:20:7239 Rx 1 0x460 s 8 20 08 03 C2 99 99 06 EF
    16:44:20:7243 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 29 2F 20 00 20
    16:44:20:7255 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0E 27 09 69 48 BA 04 BF
    16:44:20:7257 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 22 00 5A 04 7F
    16:44:20:7260 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 08
    16:44:20:7262 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 34 46 23 22 00 00 06 75
    16:44:20:7264 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 0B 01
    16:44:20:7267 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 0B 1D
    16:44:20:7269 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 0B F1
    16:44:20:7272 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 08
    16:44:20:7274 Rx 1 0x020 s 8 10 01 FE FE 01 FE 04 EA
    16:44:20:7276 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 04 06
    16:44:20:7279 Rx 1 0x430 s 8 99 99 00 00 3E 01 04 3B
    16:44:20:7281 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 06 07 EC
    16:44:20:7284 Rx 1 0x222 s 8 99 99 00 00 00 00 00 00
    16:44:20:7286 Rx 1 0x514 s 8 02 82 66 66 47 FF FF FF
    16:44:20:7294 Rx 1 0x400 s 8 00 AD BD 00 00 01 03 12
    16:44:20:7303 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 43 80 00 00 08 80 07 05
    16:44:20:7312 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 94 7F 07 1D
    16:44:20:7321 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 0A 33 27 C4
    16:44:20:7343 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 2A 2C 20 00 20
    16:44:20:7353 Rx 1 0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0E 0E
    16:44:20:7355 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0E 27 09 69 48 BA 05 BE
    16:44:20:7358 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 09
    16:44:20:7360 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 22 00 5A 05 7E
    16:44:20:7363 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 35 46 23 23 00 00 07 74
    16:44:20:7365 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 0C 06
    16:44:20:7368 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 0C 1A
    16:44:20:7370 Rx 1 0x120 s 8 22 23 83 21 C8 22 03 4A
    16:44:20:7372 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 0C F6
    16:44:20:7375 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 09
    16:44:20:7377 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 06 08 57
    16:44:20:7380 Rx 1 0x300 s 8 00 83 AF 7B 00 2F 02 00
    16:44:20:7382 Rx 1 0x308 s 8 80 80 10 00 00 20 02 00
    16:44:20:7385 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 05 07
    16:44:20:7387 Rx 1 0x342 s 8 C4 D7 99 99 8F 00 BE 2A
    16:44:20:7389 Rx 1 0x343 s 8 00 0F 59 00 00 00 03 55
    16:44:20:7392 Rx 1 0x516 s 8 02 03 8F 01 00 0E 00 01
    16:44:20:7394 Rx 1 0x401 s 8 00 02 54 65 01 20 10 00
    16:44:20:7397 Rx 1 0x340 s 8 01 00 00 00 00 00 02 03
    16:44:20:7403 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 49 80 00 00 E3 7F 08 87
    16:44:20:7412 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 A8 7F 08 84
    16:44:20:7421 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 0C 5C 28 46
    16:44:20:7431 Rx 1 0x402 s 8 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    16:44:20:7440 Rx 1 0x460 s 8 20 08 03 C2 99 99 07 EE
    16:44:20:7444 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 2B 2D 20 00 20
    16:44:20:7455 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0E 27 09 69 48 BA 06 BD
    16:44:20:7457 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 0A
    16:44:20:7460 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 23 00 5A 06 7C
    16:44:20:7462 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 35 46 23 23 00 00 08 7B
    16:44:20:7464 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A 0A
    16:44:20:7467 Rx 1 0x020 s 8 10 01 FE FE 01 FE 05 EB
    16:44:20:7469 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 0D 07
    16:44:20:7472 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 0D 1B
    16:44:20:7474 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 0D F7
    16:44:20:7476 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 06 04
    16:44:20:7479 Rx 1 0x430 s 8 99 99 00 00 3E 01 05 3A
    16:44:20:7481 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 06 09 4A
    16:44:20:7484 Rx 1 0x222 s 8 99 99 00 00 00 00 00 00
    16:44:20:7486 Rx 1 0x514 s 8 02 82 66 66 47 FF FF FF
    16:44:20:7494 Rx 1 0x400 s 8 00 AD BD 00 00 01 04 15
    16:44:20:7503 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 3F 80 00 00 D7 7F 09 6F
    16:44:20:7512 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 B7 7F 09 07
    16:44:20:7521 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 0E 31 29 FC
    16:44:20:7544 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 2C 2A 20 00 20
    16:44:20:7555 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0E 27 09 69 48 BA 07 BC
    16:44:20:7557 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 0B
    16:44:20:7560 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 23 00 5A 07 7D
    16:44:20:7562 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 36 46 23 24 00 00 09 7E
    16:44:20:7565 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 0B
    16:44:20:7567 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 06 0A 6D
    16:44:20:7570 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 0E 04
    16:44:20:7572 Rx 1 0x120 s 8 23 23 83 21 C8 23 04 4D
    16:44:20:7574 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 0E 18
    16:44:20:7577 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 0E F4
    16:44:20:7579 Rx 1 0x300 s 8 00 83 AF 7B 00 2F 02 00
    16:44:20:7581 Rx 1 0x308 s 8 80 80 10 00 00 20 02 00
    16:44:20:7584 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 07 05
    16:44:20:7586 Rx 1 0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 0F 0F
    16:44:20:7589 Rx 1 0x342 s 8 C4 D7 99 99 8F 00 BE 2A
    16:44:20:7591 Rx 1 0x343 s 8 00 0F 59 00 00 00 04 52
    16:44:20:7593 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 39 80 00 00 F4 7F 0A 27
    16:44:20:7596 Rx 1 0x401 s 8 01 07 03 E7 00 00 C4 D7
    16:44:20:7598 Rx 1 0x516 s 8 02 03 8F 01 00 0E 00 01
    16:44:20:7601 Rx 1 0x340 s 8 01 00 00 00 00 00 03 02
    16:44:20:7603 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 A8 7F 0A BE
    16:44:20:7611 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 10 32 2A 1E
    16:44:20:7642 Rx 1 0x460 s 8 20 08 03 C2 99 99 08 E1
    16:44:20:7644 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 2D 2B 1F 00 1F
    16:44:20:7654 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0D C5 09 69 48 BA 08 52
    16:44:20:7657 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 24 00 5A 08 75
    16:44:20:7659 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 0C
    16:44:20:7662 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 35 46 23 23 00 00 0A 79
    16:44:20:7664 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0C 0C
    16:44:20:7667 Rx 1 0x020 s 8 10 01 FE FE 01 FE 06 E8
    16:44:20:7669 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 0F 05
    16:44:20:7671 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 0F 19
    16:44:20:7674 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 0F F5
    16:44:20:7676 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 08 0A
    16:44:20:7679 Rx 1 0x430 s 8 99 99 00 00 3E 01 06 39
    16:44:20:7681 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 07 0B 3C
    16:44:20:7683 Rx 1 0x222 s 8 99 99 00 00 00 00 00 00
    16:44:20:7686 Rx 1 0x514 s 8 02 82 66 66 47 FF FF FF
    16:44:20:7694 Rx 1 0x400 s 8 00 AD BD 00 00 01 05 14
    16:44:20:7703 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 3D 80 00 00 FD 7F 0B D0
    16:44:20:7712 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 89 7F 0B 1C
    16:44:20:7721 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 3E 02 2B FB
    16:44:20:7745 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 2E 28 20 00 20
    16:44:20:7755 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0D C5 08 69 48 BA 09 52
    16:44:20:7757 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0D 0D
    16:44:20:7760 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 23 00 5A 09 73
    16:44:20:7762 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 38 46 23 26 00 00 0B 70
    16:44:20:7765 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 00 0A
    16:44:20:7767 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 00 16
    16:44:20:7769 Rx 1 0x120 s 8 23 23 83 24 C8 23 05 49
    16:44:20:7772 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 00 FA
    16:44:20:7774 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0D 0D
    16:44:20:7777 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 07 0C 6F
    16:44:20:7779 Rx 1 0x300 s 8 00 83 AF 7B 00 2F 02 00
    16:44:20:7782 Rx 1 0x308 s 8 80 80 10 00 00 20 02 00
    16:44:20:7784 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 09 0B
    16:44:20:7786 Rx 1 0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 00 00
    16:44:20:7789 Rx 1 0x342 s 8 C4 D7 99 99 90 00 BE 2A
    16:44:20:7791 Rx 1 0x343 s 8 00 0F 59 00 00 00 05 53
    16:44:20:7794 Rx 1 0x516 s 8 02 03 8F 01 00 0E 00 01
    16:44:20:7796 Rx 1 0x401 s 8 02 00 56 C9 63 00 00 00
    16:44:20:7798 Rx 1 0x340 s 8 01 00 00 00 00 00 04 05
    16:44:20:7803 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 44 80 00 00 E2 7F 0C 9A
    16:44:20:7811 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 87 7F 0C 46
    16:44:20:7821 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 02 30 2C D3
    16:44:20:7843 Rx 1 0x460 s 8 20 08 03 C1 99 99 09 E3
    16:44:20:7845 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 2F 29 20 00 20
    16:44:20:7857 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 0E
    16:44:20:7859 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0E 0E
    16:44:20:7862 Rx 1 0x020 s 8 10 01 FE FE 01 FE 07 E9
    16:44:20:7864 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0D C5 08 69 48 BA 0A 51
    16:44:20:7866 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 26 00 5A 0A 75
    16:44:20:7869 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 38 46 23 26 00 00 0C 77
    16:44:20:7871 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 01 0B
    16:44:20:7874 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 01 17
    16:44:20:7876 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 01 FB
    16:44:20:7878 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 0A 08
    16:44:20:7881 Rx 1 0x430 s 8 99 99 00 00 3E 01 07 38
    16:44:20:7883 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 07 0D 72
    16:44:20:7886 Rx 1 0x222 s 8 99 99 00 00 00 00 00 00
    16:44:20:7888 Rx 1 0x514 s 8 02 82 66 66 47 FF FF FF
    16:44:20:7894 Rx 1 0x400 s 8 00 AD BD 00 00 01 06 17
    16:44:20:7913 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 3D 80 00 00 EA 7F 0D 0C
    16:44:20:7922 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 9F 7F 0D 4F
    16:44:20:7931 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 04 30 2D CB
    16:44:20:7945 Rx 1 0x0C3 s 8 0D 00 0B 30 36 1F 00 1F
    16:44:20:7956 Rx 1 0x230 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 0F
    16:44:20:7959 Rx 1 0x021 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 0F
    16:44:20:7961 Rx 1 0x008 s 8 00 00 00 00 00 08 0E F6
    16:44:20:7964 Rx 1 0x102 s 8 0D C5 08 69 48 BA 0B 50
    16:44:20:7966 Rx 1 0x103 s 8 00 00 03 26 00 5A 0B 74
    16:44:20:7968 Rx 1 0x122 s 8 38 46 27 26 00 00 0D 72
    16:44:20:7971 Rx 1 0x220 s 8 09 FE FE FF FE 02 02 08
    16:44:20:7973 Rx 1 0x221 s 8 00 FF 11 F8 00 00 02 14
    16:44:20:7976 Rx 1 0x223 s 8 FA 00 00 00 00 00 02 F8
    16:44:20:7978 Rx 1 0x120 s 8 26 23 83 24 C8 26 06 4A
    16:44:20:7981 Rx 1 0x308 s 8 80 80 10 00 00 20 02 00
    16:44:20:7983 Rx 1 0x150 s 8 39 80 00 00 F8 7F 0E 59
    16:44:20:7985 Rx 1 0x300 s 8 00 83 AF 7B 00 2F 02 00
    16:44:20:7988 Rx 1 0x310 s 8 07 00 00 5E 03 58 0B 09
    16:44:20:7990 Rx 1 0x330 s 8 00 99 99 00 FF FF 01 01
    16:44:20:7993 Rx 1 0x151 s 8 FF FF 10 00 A8 7F 0E CA
    16:44:20:7995 Rx 1 0x342 s 8 C4 D7 99 99 90 00 BE 2A
    16:44:20:7997 Rx 1 0x343 s 8 00 0F 59 00 00 00 06 50
    16:44:20:8000 Rx 1 0x401 s 8 03 00 00 22 FF 00 02 D4
    16:44:20:8002 Rx 1 0x156 s 8 00 00 00 00 3E 11 2E F2
    16:44:20:8004 Rx 1 0x516 s 8 02 03 8F 01 00 0E 00 01

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Wow, thank you so much. It's like Christmas Gift .

Spyder Garage

Wow, thank you so much. It's like Christmas Gift .
    Email and PM on the way. Let me know if you don't get it in good time. I sent a zip file. It was only 510 Kb whereas the plain text file is 4.5 Mb!

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Email and PM on the way. Let me know if you don't get it in good time. I sent a zip file. It was only 510 Kb whereas the plain text file is 4.5 Mb!
    OK, your .pl address did reject the zip file. Let me know if the .eu one comes through.

2014 Copper RTS