Spyder Garage

Default Passenger Seat Kit

Morning! Little new here and utilized the search function. I didn't find anything really clear, nor pictures, or advice much on what i am looking for.

That being said, my question:

1. Does anyone have the parts numbers together for the passenger seat, rear pegs, and the bracket required for passengers?
    2. Does anyone have pictures of their passenger setup in particular close ups of the rear pegs?
    3. Does anyone regularly have a passenger with them?
    4. How does the ryker handle the weight?

Now a little clarification. I can not seem to find anything on the rear pegs for a passenger. Does this come with the "kit"? All i can seem to find out there is the bracket required for the seat, seat kits, and storage kits. None of these mention rear pegs. I bow to your guys experience with this! I think it would be great to see maybe in the tech area a pin with the parts numbers for the bracket, pegs, and seat. If this exist, boy would i like a link as i sure can not find it!

Spyder Garage

if you order the seat you get it with the bracket and the rear pegs .. its a set (if you have the max-mount !!)
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Ok so order the max mount. Then order the seat and it has the rear pegs and mounts with the seat. Just making sure i am clear.

Spyder Garage

Here on this site there are certain people on different things that I would call the guru, and Chris is one of those people!!! If you follow him in his task of dressing a Ryker out for two up tripping, he has done some neat things, well thought out!!!! If I was you PM him and pick his brain, you'll get some great ideas!!! Good Luck, Be safe!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Thanks Mike, but actually I only rebuilt the Ryker to get a fast and comfortable vehicle for our adventure -tours in our retirement.
    We have been driving together for 37 years most un 2wheelers, the last years an Spyders, the Ryker is now perfect for roads like here in the Alps !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnb31TbnLw&t=2s
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Hi VviperR

Here's links to the Can-Am instructions for passenger seat parts and instructions.

Seat:

https://instructions.brp.com/content...mber=219400843

Backrest:
    https://instructions.brp.com/content...mber=219400842

Maxmount:
    https://instructions.brp.com/content...mber=219400800
    Vince F in Niagara Falls
    2022 Spyder F3 Special Edition
    2020 Ryker Rally, sold
    2022 F3S , Stock Lamonster black diamond Monolith Black Satin

Spyder Garage

Gents,

Thank you for making this easy! I would suggest a pin for the data Vince Provided! I am ordering the max mount and rear seat kit very soon. This made it very easy to know exactly what to get.

Thanks Again,
    Art