Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default MTV Tour 2021 - Lets rYde Europe Together

Event Official PAGE - CLICK HERE
    Of course, Me having day to day job, me having beautiful twins that has been born as many of you know at the end of July, me doing every week some crazy vlog, me starting MTV Manufacturing - parts that nobody do for Can Am Spyder F3 mostly, me working on largest aftermarket HUB in Europe for CanAm on my website... what else should I do... Yup, organise a badass tour that we miss in Europe. Every year different country...

Event is for all Can Am SPYDER and RYKER owners that will take place every year in different country. In 2021 we do start in Slovakia, because MartinTheVlogger is proud Slovak and here is lot to SEE and RYDE. Official part of the tour is from Thursday till Sunday, but for those that want, there is longer version available up to Tuesday. Stay tuned because there is limited number of participants available.
    12.December 2020 - is the Next update about Tour in this article and on Facebook event page

JOIN US if you are based in Europe. join us from US as well, but it will be bit harder for me to organise everything for you, but will do my best!

Spyder Garage

New video Link as the one in the description dont work

Spyder Garage

Wishing you much success. This will be a "bucket list" trip for some.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

HI MARTIN......
    Being only 4 days, are you planning on staying at one hotel and taking a different loop ride from the hotel and back each day? That would make it easier on you and your guests too.
    On our last trip to Europe, we tried something new. No checked luggage! For three weeks, we both got along what we packed into our carry-on and personal bag - the one that has to fit under the seat. A few nights we did laundry in the room. Also had a very limited wardrobe. On a motorcycle tour, all you need is your riding gear, so what you carry on the plane should be sufficient.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    HI MARTIN......
    Being only 4 days, are you planning on staying at one hotel and taking a different loop ride from the hotel and back each day? That would make it easier on you and your guests too.
    On our last trip to Europe, we tried something new. No checked luggage! For three weeks, we both got along what we packed into our carry-on and personal bag - the one that has to fit under the seat. A few nights we did laundry in the room. Also had a very limited wardrobe. On a motorcycle tour, all you need is your riding gear, so what you carry on the plane should be sufficient.
    Hey buddy.
    4days its a short official Tour, longer is 6days for those from far away.
    There are 2 plans. Either 2 night at the same spot and 1 elsewhere or all nights different spot.
    My aim is to include this amazing experience, but maybe i will not comllicate things. We have 3 svenarios ready now

Spyder Garage

Thanks Martin, I loved the video. What a beautiful location and grand hotel. Smaller rooms are no bother to us as we have learned to pack light.
    What are the arrangements to get us on Spyders? Rentals?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Thanks Martin, I loved the video. What a beautiful location and grand hotel. Smaller rooms are no bother to us as we have learned to pack light.
    What are the arrangements to get us on Spyders? Rentals?
    Let me first plan everything oroperly, have the agenda and if you will like it, i will try to arange a bYke for you guys. In january there will be more info. How this plan sounds? Martin

Spyder Garage

Where and wen will you ride in 2022?