Spyder Garage

Default Phoenix from the fire

"Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter
    2019 F3 s , Neutrino Aurora Accessory Fuse Block Blue

Spyder Garage

Very nice.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Very nice looking F3 Ray. I like the knight Rider light very cool. Hope they get the front panel changed out for you that would bother me too. Don't see how they missed it either. Ride safe.
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Partzman23 View Post
    Very nice looking F3 Ray. I like the knight Rider light very cool. Hope they get the front panel changed out for you that would bother me too. Don't see how they missed it either. Ride safe.
    It really does keep me up at night sometimes. Lol
    "Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRay View Post
    I would call your insurance company about the wrong color and have them make it right. There were 2 different light blues for F3. 2018-2019 used an oxford blue. The other one on the base models were a lighter blue. Not sure of the name of color. You mentioned Allstate. They have a guarantee to make everything back the way it was including color match.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JP58 View Post
    I would call your insurance company about the wrong color and have them make it right. There were 2 different light blues for F3. 2018-2019 used an oxford blue. The other one on the base models were a lighter blue. Not sure of the name of color. You mentioned Allstate. They have a guarantee to make everything back the way it was including color match.
    Thanks! I will give them a call!

Spyder Garage

Maybe some might think you are being too picky about the color mismatch, but I am 100% with you, and JP58 too. I had a similar experience and the slight mismatch bugged me too. Well done video, by the way.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Maybe some might think you are being too picky about the color mismatch, but I am 100% with you, and JP58 too. I had a similar experience and the slight mismatch bugged me too. Well done video, by the way.
    I would have loved to let it go and just live with the difference in colour. But at $12000 in change not to mention the money I had to spend to get the graphics back on I kind of figured I could afford to be Nick picky about them being stupid enough to order the wrong part. But I definitely love the support lol

Spyder Garage

Absolutely man.
    You should NEVER have to “live with it”. Your insurer doesn’t have to “live with” getting 3/4 of a payment,
    so you shouldn’t have to “live with” a less than original matching part.

Great Vid, glad you your PhoenYx is running again.

...and Stay Away from Walls
    2019 SpYder F3-T
    +Lamonster Mirror Locks AMEN! | +Lamonster FogLights | +MadStad Windsheild | +Dual A-Arm Running Lights
    +Spyclops LED Light | +SpyderExtras Grille | +TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors
    ...and what dreams may come

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrun View Post
    Absolutely man.
    You should NEVER have to “live with it”. Your insurer doesn’t have to “live with” getting 3/4 of a payment,
    so you shouldn’t have to “live with” a less than original matching part.

Great Vid, glad you your PhoenYx is running again.

...and Stay Away from Walls
    I'll try but there so dam attractive!

Spyder Garage

Nice Spyder, I just received 2 night rider LED’s that I will be installing on my girlfriends Spyder and my Spyder as winter projects. Good luck with getting your color corrected.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Very Nice Ray. I noticed that they had to do both the bonnet and the front cowl. If they replaced the bonnet should it not be the same lighter blue? They may have ordered the cowl in the wrong year. By the way. Your "Signature" light? Where and what? I put mine in the grille and have sequential as the "Signature" light.

to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlebars View Post
    Very Nice Ray. I noticed that they had to do both the bonnet and the front cowl. If they replaced the bonnet should it not be the same lighter blue? They may have ordered the cowl in the wrong year. By the way. Your "Signature" light? Where and what? I put mine in the grille and have sequential as the "Signature" light.

Wow I love the lights! But you really could pass for a cop with the right colors. I put a link in my description as to were I got it from.

Spyder Garage

So you had a complete frame replacement? Interested because I am facing the same thing should I choose to salvage my bike.
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dochands View Post
    So you had a complete frame replacement? Interested because I am facing the same thing should I choose to salvage my bike.
    Me and the shop where shocked. I think Allstate was too. The man who gave the ok is gone now. The cost of the repair was well pass there limit of %. Totaling it would have cost almost as much. I think another 2,000 or 3,000 worse of all is if I do it again (NOT) they would have to pay it to total it out.
    IMG_20200805_164717391.jpgIMG_20200805_164729755.jpg
    If they had totaled it I would have replaced it with a new 2020 in less time to fix. But I'm happy. Their loss is my gain!

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Hi ray. I cannot find a link. Just help me out. Thnx
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

If you mean the last one. It's a pic of the crack frame. But it show when I'm signed in. I don't know why it wont for all.
    IMG_20200805_164729755.jpg

Spyder Garage

Better be careful what state you’re in.

Spyder Garage

But if you meant the lights that I have then here it is
    https://tricledusa.com/products/nigh...34232605212717

But definitely be careful with the patterns You choose and where you choose to run them. I'm sure some police officers somewhere might feel differently than you do about them. Lol

Spyder Garage

You just have to be careful when you’re running blue or red lights on the front of your vehicle. Here in Nebraska is frowned upon. LPD RETIRED

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Plarimer View Post
    You just have to be careful when you’re running blue or red lights on the front of your vehicle. Here in Nebraska is found upon. LPD RETIRED
    That's good to know! It kinda suck cus the nicest pattern is the red white and blue. LOL