Spyder Garage

Default RT Comfort seat with backrest for taller riders, like new, fits: 2019 & prior.

Hi All!
    My wife is of shorter stature & her "new to her" 2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited came with the comfort seat & it was not ideal for her height. She ordered a new custom seat from Ultimate seat , so this really nice comfort seat needs to go. It adds 2" of leg room from the standard seat, has stiffer foam density than the stock seat, and a wider butt area.

This seat is NOT equipped with any heaters.

All stock seat hardware from your bike will be re-used on this seat with no issues, an easy swap for the mechanically inclined (videos available on you tube from various sources). Bottom line, if your a taller rider, you will love this seat.
    Cycle world did a very positive review of this seat in 2015 that's worth checking out.

This seat is offered to you with BOTH the drivers & passenger backrests, I do not wish to separate these three items, sold as a set.

New, this seat sells for $590, and the drivers backrest sells for $460, passenger backrest sells new for $200, totaling $1250. This lovingly used, like new combo can be under your Christmas tree for only $650 !
    That is a savings of $600.

I am happy to ship at actual shipping cost & we will pay for all packing materials, boxes, etc. My zip code is 44077, box weighs 35#, and measures 45" x 22"X15", USPS, UPS, and FEDEX can quote you shipping costs. I am In N.E. Ohio
    canam_seat_bike2.jpgcanam_seat_bike1.jpgcanam_seat_bike3.jpg
    Last edited by Skipsoldbikes; 11-30-2020 at 07:52 PM. Reason: add photos, edit text

Spyder Garage

I already have the backrest. If you ever decide to sell them separately, I might be interested if the price is reasonable.

Coke
    2015 RT-S , RED/BLACK

Spyder Garage

The backrests for the 'standard' seats & the 'move the ryder back 2" type' Comfort seats are actually quite different, courtesy of BRP's design team...

So unless you already have a backrest with underseat fittings for one of those Comfort seats Guzzihack, then you will both want & need the backrest under-seat fittings that Skip is offering for sale with that seat - the standard seat backrest components (well, except for the screws, anyway?! ) will NOT be directly transferrable or useable!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Tempting....I have a 2013 RTL with the saddle ran seat and I like the color....not sure I want black seats now. I’m sure that backrest is wonderful on a longer ride.

Spyder Garage

The driver backrest IMO is one of the best additions to reduce overall fatigue on long touring days. On my first long tour after getting a backrest I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh I felt after 450 mile days.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I was wondering if you still had these items and if so, were you now willing to sell them separately.

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

I would be interested in buying the total package if you still have them for sale. Have you moved on the price at all?

Spyder Garage

OP has only made two posts here on the forum. Joined in Jan 19. Noting after the 11/28 post here. MIA
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

The backrest is the same, its the bracket under the seat that is diferent that you cant buy seperatly....