Spyder Garage

Default UltraGard Can Am cover for RT

We had to part with our Can Am RT. I purchased this cover but it was never put on the trike.

$50.00 OBO with free shipping CONUS.

I tried rotating the pictures and they are correct on my computer but not on the site for some reason. My apologies!!

Can am cover.jpg

Can Am1.jpg

Can Am2.jpg

Spyder Garage

If this is still available I am interested. PM please

Spyder Garage

If Cobra don't want ill take it.

Spyder Garage

I gave up waiting for response and purchased a new one from sling mods..

Spyder Garage

Will it fit our 2014 RTL??

Spyder Garage

If this particular cover is like all the others from this supplier I've seen, then barring an extremely over-sized a/mkt windscreen, it'll fit any RT from the initial models released in 2010 right thru to the last of that same style sold in 2019, before the new model came out in 2020; as all the RT's between 2010 & 2019 are basically the same, albeit with some upgrades & variations that didn't substantially change their overall shape! And hey, it might even fit the 2020 models too, cos while there are substantial differences in appearance between the 2010-19 versions & the 2020 & later models, the overall dimensions don't change all that much; but I really don't know if anyone has tried one to check, or if the new models are still close enough in shape for this cover to still fit/work.

That said, DesertRhino last visited the Forum on 1 Jan this year, and like many of the members of this Forum & most others, doesn't necessarily show any evidence of visiting daily or even weekly, especially since he's already told us he no longer even HAS a Spyder any more - so it's not at all surprising that he hasn't posted in reply to anything posted here in the last week! Besides, generally, once someone posts an advert anywhere, it's assumed that anyone interested in buying will actually take action to contact the seller (altho it does sorta behove the seller to monitor & manage said advert ) so if you are really interested, rather than just posting up here, possibly you could try sending him a PM; or better yet, you could click on his username to open his Profile, then send him an email via the link in the left hand column there. That way, he's way more likely to become aware of your interest sooner, rather than waiting for him to remember to come back & visit a Forum for a machine that he no longer has.

Over to you, and Good Luck
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-06-2021 at 05:40 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Peter. I'll give him a buzz. I was wondering why he hasn't responded to any of the inquiries, myself.

Spyder Garage

Item has been sold