I spoke w/SpyderPops earlier today regarding a short antenna for my 2021 RT base. (He has one which I'll order next week.) We also discussed rear lighting and the possibility of a 2020+ RT skidplate.

The bad news, first. He will not be selling a skidplate (lighted or unlighted) as he said the front of the 2020+ RT is shaped like a "boat" and that he would have to have something molded which (I assume) would add greatly to the cost. He did say he's looking into some heavier (metal?) replacement skid plates that would either be in place of or mount to the stock bottom covers.

The GOOD news (and the reason why I'm not ordering a short antenna until next week) is that he will be offering an LED lighting strip that will go under/around the rear cover of the 2020+ base (and the same cover for the Limited crowd if they remove their trunk and replace it w/the cover) that will integrate running lights and a brake light. The OTHER good news is that this will plug directly into the connection for the trunk (which ALL 2020+ RTs have, regardless of trim level). I believe he mentioned it would be in the neighborhood of $80US. Sounds like a winner to me. Since the base models and Limiteds w/o the trunk) don't have many lights in the back, I'm thinking this is SUPER!

He said his son (who runs the website part of the business) hopes to add this to the site early next week. I'm thinking anyone with a base RT or who has removed their trunk (on a Limited) needs to order this just after I do (I don't want him to run out before I get a chance to order................................. ).

HAGO!