Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Guessing you got the BUDS / BUDS2 program with the MPI-3 interface, and the 1 year Dealer Tech License? YES

I already had the MPI-2 interface / BUDD for 2016 and prior machines, so went with a 10 year Megatech license renewal for $30. Not sure what my plan is for my MPI-3 interface. Likely get a license renewal for BUDS and BUDS2 with Megatech and Mechatronic, just holding off for a bit since even a 1 year subscription is expensive. Might do a multi year.
    Based on my quick look at prices the above deal with a license renewal later looked cheaper than a package with a longer license bought now.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

as I had mentioned I had bought a bud from this company www.powersports-diag.com.I bought one for the spyder f3 and got it on the 16th,decided I did not need it,got a return #from the company and returned it on the 17th to the return address on their web site for at that time delaware. It was denied at that address as being a bogus address and fex ex says it was sent back to shipper,meaning me.Contacted the company and they say to return to slovenia in europe,There web page says to return to delaware,now there web page says to return to oregon.Had to open a pay pal dispute with this company,they are bullsh///t,still have not got the unit back and its been almost 2.5 weeks,the unit might be good,but the company is crap

Spyder Garage

I want to mimic DPS with arduino so that ECM would not throw an error. Right now I have some info regarding CAN communication but I don't have working DPS unit so I don't know exactly where is torque data placed.
    I know some rules how CAN frame for DPS is build.

If somebody could use Busmaster with IXXAT VCI drivers and log whole traffic from key on to 10s after start, that woudl be helpful. This input of good working Spyder could be attached somewhere on the forum for people to study it .

Spyder Garage

3ntune, if you get the runaround, consider submitting a dispute with your credit card company. If they are not honoring their own return policy, it ought to be relatively easy to get the charge reversed. Just as note, I would suggest never using PayPal, as they have a far more restrictive dispute system.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.