Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP Connect has new apps and works!

For the last few months I've been using the phone on top of the dash as the BRP C Locks up the dash screen. New Sygic wasn't working.

Recently though, the new Sygic GPS Navigation app (They replaced their Car Nav app) works in the Spyder dash along with FOBO ii as well as Dash Radio. Rever still doesn't work but everything else does. Sygic is so much easier to use. Easier to see directions as well. It now works like I expected it to when I bought the bike almost 3 years ago.

Finally!

What works -

Sygic GPS Nav
    Sygic Car Nav
    Genius Maps
    Dash Radio
    FOBO
    FOBO ii
    Apple Music
    Maps

Not sure yet about Cardo

Accuweather is listed but won't show up in the dash.

Rever doesn't work as BRP C doesn't switch back and therefore the Dash can't show it because BRP C is not the up front app.
    Rever does have a radar overlay that, when it does work in the dash, will be great to keep an eye on any rain.

Oh and BRP Connect will also be available on Sea Doos and Snowmobiles. they have 2 new apps, one called Wavve and one called BRP Go. Look like they are specific for the other vehicles. Although the BRP Go work in the roadster dash but doesn't really do anything.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

I too have had a favorable experience since getting our RT in February. I have tried both Android and iOS devices and Android seems to be far stabler.

Seems like the new Sygic is only available on BRP Connect on iOS Devices.

Looking forward to it making its way to Android!
    2020 RT Limited , ASPHALT GREY METALLIC - DARK EDITION