Spyder Garage

Default F3 Rear Drive Belt - All Years

I have come by a brand new, never used, never mounted Rear Drive Belt for the F3 Can-Am Spyder. It will fit all year models with an 89 tooth rear sprocket. The other option that came with some F3 models is a 79 tooth rear sprocket. This belt will not work with the 79 tooth version.

$269.00 delivered.

Belt.jpg

Ron (bajaron)

SOLD!
    Last edited by BajaRon; 12-21-2020 at 07:16 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    I have come by a brand new, never used, never mounted Rear Drive Belt for the F3 Can-Am Spyder. It will fit all year models with an 89 tooth rear sprocket. The other option that came with some F3 models is a 79 tooth rear sprocket. This belt will not work with the 79 tooth version.

$269.00 delivered.

Belt.jpg

Ron (bajaron)
    Ron,

is there an easier way to discriminate between the 79 & 89 tooth sprockets???

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    Ron,

is there an easier way to discriminate between the 70 & 89 tooth sprockets???

Al in Kazoo
    It's 79 and 89. If you had the 2 side-by-side it would definitely be easier. But counting the teeth on the rear sprocket isn't that difficult. From looking into this, it appears that the S and T models had the 89 tooth rear sprocket. The Std & Ltd had the 79 sprocket up until the 2019 models. Some 2020 & 2021 F3's came with the 89 tooth rear sprocket as well.

Counting the rear sprocket is the best way to be sure this belt will fit. But if you give me your production year and model F3. I will look it up for you.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    It's 79 and 89. If you had the 2 side-by-side it would definitely be easier. But counting the teeth on the rear sprocket isn't that difficult. From looking into this, it appears that the S and T models had the 89 tooth rear sprocket. The Std & Ltd had the 79 sprocket up until the 2019 models. Some 2020 & 2021 F3's came with the 89 tooth rear sprocket as well.

Counting the rear sprocket is the best way to be sure this belt will fit. But if you give me your production year and model F3. I will look it up for you.
    You are correct, except for the 2016 F3 Limited also had a 89 tooth sprocket.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

BRP Part# 705502157

Fits the following F3 Spyders with 89 Tooth rear Sprocket

All F3 Models with an 89 tooth rear sprocket. The other option which came on some F3's is a 79 tooth sprocket. Which this belt will not work with.

Retail is $319.00 + tax and sometimes + shipping.

BeltF3 (2).jpg

Reduced to $245.00 delivered. I will ship Internationally with additional shipping cost.

Spyder Garage

i will take it PM sent