Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Been to FL many times in cars and on GW but Im going in February for the first time to Tavernier ,just below key Largo.Will be staying on a yacht converted to Air BNB.Ive done all the tourist stuff so many times so we will just relax in the Keys and some partying in KW if the CV hasnt ruined that.Driving down from DE sucks till you get to GA but when it warms up its all worth it,and thats the draw for us.It beats sitting home waiting for Spring,and since we cant cruise this year we gotta do something.
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Spyder Garage

If you can't find any good roads to ride in Florida, you don't know where to look......... and I ain't telling.

As for being from some place else if you look back far enough, that is true, but my family has lived in Florida since if was a territory.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Gwolf is correct. There are many hundreds of miles of excellent riding throughout Florida roads. We bought a 2020 RT in July and have over 8000 miles and ride almost daily. That being said there is a great deal of truth that there are undesirable areas to ride in, but that’s true of every state. A city is a city and when it is hot in Florida it is a bear to get stuck in traffic. Been bike riding in Florida since 1975, average 15,000 miles a year. To be totally honest we spend every summer somewhere in the USA. Last year New England, that is Me.,NH, and Vt. Next summer out west, NM, Co, SD (trike rally), Mt, then rally in Oct. in NC. Don’t diss Florida riding until you have ridden with someone that knows the state. As I peruse this website frequently there are references to “ winterizing” our winterizing is taking a daily 100plus mile ride thru the woods and rural byways of central Florida with a long sleeve shirt until midday then T-shirt time. That’s our life, but someone has to.
    2020 RT , Custom Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gedge View Post
    Got the F3 ltd loaded in toy hauler and working on additional items to take with us to sunny Florida after Thanksgiving. Me and wife will be there for three months of riding and enjoying the weather.

Some other friends will be at same location that have trikes and spyders. Looking forward to it,

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Picture?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Looking for a trailer for my F3 Limited. My brother lives in Jacksonville, FL and I am in northwest Ohio (Toledo). Could you send me some info on your trailer? Got a quote for shipping the Spyder, round trip is close to $2000! Might as well trailer it myself.
    Thanks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Claypool, eh? I grew up in N. Manchester.

HAGO!

Spyder Garage

Nice little collage town, I too lived there when I was a kid.
    2019 F3 limited , Black