Thread: BRP Support

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Support

Had email from BRP support listing phone numbers to call regarding my technical feed back message and case nunmber to BRP. Called all three numbers ilsted and every connection hung up without answering. Has anyone had any real in person contact with BRP support is so what phone did you use?
    2018 RT Limited Spyder , Garmin Zumo GPS, Battery tender wire harness Show Chrome brake pedal extender Oxford Blue

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser37 View Post
    Had email from BRP support listing phone numbers to call regarding my technical feed back message and case nunmber to BRP. Called all three numbers ilsted and every connection hung up without answering. Has anyone had any real in person contact with BRP support is so what phone did you use?
    Try sending a response asking THEM to call YOU!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

My last dialogue with BRP regarding a complaint, namely their discontinuing the updates to dealership file in Garmin Zumos purchased from them was to 888-272-9222. Do be aware that, like many companies, BRP has a good bit of their staff working remotely because of the pandemic.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Bruiser37
    I contacted them today at the number Jaybros listed and was able to speak to a real person. I did call early around 9:15 Eastern time. When I called I was automatically given some number options. Not knowing exactly which number to push I just pushed number one. A gentleman came on the line speaking I think French. I indicated that I spoke English and he began conversing in English. He was helpful and provided me with the guidance I was asking for.

As I think about it I may have thought my call was dropped at one point but I waited a few seconds and it seemed to go on through.
    Poasttown

Spyder Garage

Is there an email for support someone ever actually answers? or someone ?
    2012 RT A&C bought new 42312 sold July 2018 56k miles currently driving a 2014 RTSE6 LTD bought October 2018 w 6800 miles nicely farkled
    2014 RT SE6 LTD , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wouldn't be too concerned about talking to an actual person. They're worthless. I've been trying to get installation instructions for the frunk liner for my 2021 RT for (3) months. I called BuRP Customer Support (neither customer oriented nor supportive). They had no idea what I was talking about the 1st time. They asked me what a Spyder RT was. The 2nd time, they asked me for the part number (which I didn't have at the time). Excuse me, but isn't there a way YOU can look that up since you know, you're there to support the BuRP products? The last time, I had the part number and explained that the instructions didn't come up on their installation.brp site. They asked if I typed the part number in correctly. (Fair enough.) I did it again whilst I was on the phone with them and told them that it didn't come up with anything. They said it must be because the part wasn't out yet. I explained that 1) the part IS out since I had it in my hand and 2) it was the same for the 2020s which carries the same part number. They told me I was mistaken. I hung up and gave up. Piss on 'em.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Most anyone that tries to communicate with BRP Care gets told to talk to your dealer. You can email them brp.care@brp.com or call. I've been called a few times but didn't get much help other than to take the bike to my dealer.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    Most anyone that tries to communicate with BRP Care gets told to talk to your dealer. You can email them brp.care@brp.com or call. I've been called a few times but didn't get much help other than to take the bike to my dealer.
    If one sends an email to BRPCare at the link Flamewinger posted, politely and completely explains why they are sending the email, gives a phone number for BRPCare to call them and tells them to please not respond "call your dealer" (if one has to, tell them one does not have a local dealer), one may get a phone call reply. I say "may" because I don't know what others who have used this method have gotten in reply, but I have received multiple calls in response to such actions on my part. In the times when I have received calls from BRPCare the people who called me tool whatever time was necessary to resolve my question/problem. Particularly if one does not have a local dealer, ask them to assign a case number to the email and ask that the appropriate action representative reply by email of phone call. Do expect that some BRP employees may still be working remotely which may take a little longer to receive a reply.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I wouldn't be too concerned about talking to an actual person. They're worthless. I've been trying to get installation instructions for the frunk liner for my 2021 RT for (3) months. I called BuRP Customer Support (neither customer oriented nor supportive). They had no idea what I was talking about the 1st time. They asked me what a Spyder RT was. The 2nd time, they asked me for the part number (which I didn't have at the time). Excuse me, but isn't there a way YOU can look that up since you know, you're there to support the BuRP products? The last time, I had the part number and explained that the instructions didn't come up on their installation.brp site. They asked if I typed the part number in correctly. (Fair enough.) I did it again whilst I was on the phone with them and told them that it didn't come up with anything. They said it must be because the part wasn't out yet. I explained that 1) the part IS out since I had it in my hand and 2) it was the same for the 2020s which carries the same part number. They told me I was mistaken. I hung up and gave up. Piss on 'em.
    Good one Monk, I had the same sort of experience after waiting an hour holding, just decided to leave my #, got a call back two days later by some girl that had no idea what I was talking about, a total waste. Maybe there's a better number to call, don't know, never tried again, I do have better things to do with my life. Understand, this is not a complaint with my Spyder just an observation with their customer service.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Its nice to see those in Australia attended the same training course in customer service. I assumed we were getting special treatment
    2017 RTL
    2017 RTL , White

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Here are 2 links, one to the trunk liner installation instructions, and the second one it to BRP sight where you put in the part number or name of the accessory and they will show you the instuctions.

https://instructions.brp.com/content...mber=219400166

https://instructions.brp.com/e-instruction.html#tab=2

Quite a nice service. Pictures are worth a thousand words.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    Here are 2 links, one to the trunk liner installation instructions, and the second one it to BRP sight where you put in the part number or name of the accessory and they will show you the instuctions.

https://instructions.brp.com/content...mber=219400166

https://instructions.brp.com/e-instruction.html#tab=2

Quite a nice service. Pictures are worth a thousand words.
    Thank you, but that's for the pre-2020+ frunk liner. The 2020+ mounts/installs differently.

I've got the instructions.brp link bookmarked. I've been there quite a few times for other installations. Good resource when they show instructions. In this case, they don't have anything.

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sorry about that.

I have a 2020 with the trunk liner in it, would sending you some picks of it installed help? I could take some tonight and send or post them if it would.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    Sorry about that.

I have a 2020 with the trunk liner in it, would sending you some picks of it installed help? I could take some tonight and send or post them if it would.
    I appreciate it but I know what it's supposed to look like, installed. The previous generation went over the frunk and under the weatherstrip. The current generation goes UNDER the top "halo" in the frunk. I'm trying to figure out what I need to remove in order to remove that "halo". I have a shop manual but from that it looks like I have to remove the entire front end. I'm guessing I don't.