Spyder Garage

Default 2020 Can Am RT Limited, Chrome Edition

2020 CanAm RT Limited, chrome edition, chalk white, 3,359 miles. Excellent condition, no marks or scratches…..always kept in heated garage…
    Purchased 5-19-2020, the 3,000 mile initial service has been done by the Dealer.
    Accessories - CanAm Garmin GPS Support Mount with XT Zumo cradle. A Zumo 595
    cradle is also included. CanAm adjustable Driver Backrest, CanAm Travel Cover, never used.
    BaJaRon Sway Bar & Hemi Links, TricLed USA LED Flag, OEM handlebars and F3T Stock Handlebars, Spyderpops Kott Stainless Steel Grille Guards, in addition to the OEM windshield, a F4 stock height wide vented windshield is included.
    Extended warranty included - expires 5-21-2024.
    Cost new without tax $28,799, accessories $1,835.37, Total invested $30,634.37…
    Asking $25,000 or best offer…. PM me or email at: donald2995@gmail.com Text to 937-470-0419
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

wow, that is super reasonable, should go fast. Hope all is ok with you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    wow, that is super reasonable, should go fast. Hope all is ok with you.
    I hope it sells... Health issues here !!!

Spyder Garage

To the Administrator - please delete this ad.. DO NOT MARK IT SOLD....the item was not sold.. When I was shopping for a CanAm, reading the forums, nearly all comments were positive, everyone loved their Spyder.. Shopping at the Dealers, I was told how popular they are, there was a shortage on the 2020's, big demand, etc... Then when I try to sell it, over 300 people view the ad without a single inquiry !!!!! Very sad....the bike is apparently not as great as I was lead to understand.... I have donated the Spyder to a local charity, hopefully they will be able to get something for it....

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

biker01red---I'm glad you're in a position where you could donate your bike but you only gave this less than a week to sell here. Sometimes, it takes weeks or longer before someone gets a hit. Had I been in the market, I would have seriously considered it even though I'm not a big chrome fan but I just bought a 2021 RT (base) like 6 weeks ago.

Even though you're no longer a Spyder owner, stick around, sir. I know you said you had to sell due to health issues but maybe those will clear up in time and you'll be able to ride again.

HAGO!