Spyder Garage

Default SOLD: Cardo PackTalk Bold

I have a Cardo PackTalk Bold for "sale", unit is about 6 months old and in perfect shape. What I have: The bluetooth unit itself, the helmet mount, the boom microphone used for a modular helmet (or likely open face), and two sets of helmet speakers (1 the updated JBL on the unit, and the originals). I can't find the original box that had the 2nd mic (full face) and a couple of pads etc. Everything needed to install in a modular hemet is there.

If interested, first person to let me know via PM will get it. I am suggesting a $100 donation to the Road Warrior Foundation (https://www.roadwarrior.org) --- when you receive it, you can determine if that is a fair amount. I will cover shipping via normal mail/UPS

I feel that the Pactalk Bold is the current best on the market. I am ONLY getting rid of it because I had to go back to a Harley Trike due to a hip issue that kept me from getting comfortable on my RT. As with all Harley items, they have a "TAX", and their radio system only works with a Sena branded Harley Boom headset (Read Send 20 or 30 with special Harley software......). Honestly feel the Harley Sena 30 is a huge step backwards, but bike will only connect in mono unless you have a Harley branded Sena..............
    2018 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

"Sold" the unit. Thanks
    2018 RT , Asphalt Grey