Spyder Garage

Default RT 15" 12 Spoke Wheel Kit

Please, does anyone have the red ones?

The web site lists two red and I wonder if any of them is pearl red or metallic red. https://wrapmyspyder.com/shop/wheel/...ike=can-am-red
    I messaged Spyder Wraps Pete 10/26, but no answer yet.
    I have this as a Xmas wish for my RT, but will have to eliminate it if I won't find out what does it looks like. The web site doesn't show exactly a detail when selecting the colors "Can Am Red" or "Red" or even "Burgundy Metallic".

Or is someone else selling these?
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Did you try calling? 1-866-289-2358
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

If you go to the pics provided on your link, and expand the little images to see the bigger pic, there's a description label that includes whatever the particular colour shown is. I believe that 'Can-Am Red' & all the other 'Reds' are fairly clearly different colours, but that can be 'in the eye of the beholder' Still, you'd hafta check 'em out to see which one you want/prefer!

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I've got the black ones on my Spyder (not in signature picture). I really like how they look!

2017 Can-Am Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Thank you all for your responses.
    The colors are labeled “Ultra Metallic-Red” and the white one is labeled “Glossuburgundy-metallic BRP”. These do not match the selection I mentioned, which lists “Can Am Red”, “Red”, and”Burgundy Metallic” (might be too dark). No “Ultra Mettalic-Red” as labeled on the pictures.
    RT 15'' 12 Spoke Wheel Kit .jpg
    I prefer digital communication, but I will have to call them to get the answer.
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket