Spyder Garage

Default Help! Cannot register Ryker in NJ

So I just purchased a Ryker 900 Rally from a private party in MD and went to NJ MVC a few days ago. The customer service rep said that she couldn't find the manufacturer in the list of approved motorcycle manufacturer in NJ. I even had to wait for 2 hours while she checked with Trenton. This is the list that she referred to: https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/pdf/vehi...ufacturers.pdf
    This list includes Can-Am Spyder only (VIN starts with 2BX) but not Ryker (VIN starts with 3JB).

I have contacted CanAM BRP and still wait to hear any resolution from them.

Can anyone help to share their title or registration for their Ryker in NJ so that the DMV can use it as a reference? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Spyder Garage

Check with Cross Country BMW in Metuchen or Extreme Machines in W Freehold. They sell Rikers so they will know the trick.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RayBJ View Post
    Check with Cross Country BMW in Metuchen or Extreme Machines in W Freehold. They sell Rikers so they will know the trick.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will check with XtremeMachines although I'm not sure how helpful they will be since I didn't purchase this from them.

Spyder Garage

If they're smart, they'll help you. At some point in the future you will need service or parts or an upgrade to a spyder.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White