Spyder Garage

Default Adding Cruise Control on an F3

My wife has a 2019 F3 base model. Has anyone added cruise control and/or heated grips to this model? How difficult is it to do? TIA

Spyder Garage

The parts should be available. I have 2019 F3-S Special Series that has OEM cruise control. Not sure what all you have to change, but if some F3 models have it, then you should be able to add it. Mine was already wired for the fog lights and heated grips too. It is plug and play. I have added the fogs, but got no use for heated grips.......... maybe if they had cooled grips..............

The two plugs on each side of the key is for the grips and fogs.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Yes, added cruise to my 2020 base model. Look at post “Fitted Cruise Control on base 2020 F3” it will give you the correct part number and a few tips I found. Many good posts on the subject, that is how I found out about and decided to do it myself. Will take you awhile, but well worth your time!

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Don60 View Post
    Yes, added cruise to my 2020 base model. Look at post “Fitted Cruise Control on base 2020 F3” it will give you the correct part number and a few tips I found. Many good posts on the subject, that is how I found out about and decided to do it myself. Will take you awhile, but well worth your time!
    Here's the link to that thread: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...trol+base+2020
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey