Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Outlander fairing - are these the right parts/part #'s ???

I’m ordering the Outlander fairing and would like to make sure I order the correct parts. Fairing part # for black is 715001232. Outlander handle bars 709401240. Low windshield 715001227. Tapered handlebar adapter kit for Deluxe Fairing 715002470. My question is due I need the adapter kit or not? TIA

Spyder Garage

you don`t need it - its included to the fairing - fits also on the rally handlebars if you turn them up 180° ..
    (perfect solution for the Ryker !!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hello Chris56, I think I read some where that you are 5’ 10” tall and have an extra 2” built in your custom seat. I ask see that you bought two windshields, a 6” and an 11”. Well my question to you is, can you look over the 11” shield? I’m only 5’ 8” and I have the stock Rally seat and I don’t know if I would be able to see over it or not. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Hello Cueman,
    most time we use the smaller one - it looks better, I cuttet the top of the 11" shield to a 9" Version ( 5 minutes job) after some test-rydes it was too high for me !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uZGa6HBr_o&t=41s
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Chris56, that’s what I thought. I’ve enjoyed many of your videos!