Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

I too am a big guy. Thought I found a solution in the Tourmaster Synergy Pro Plus heated jacket. Size chart said 3XL would fit. Sadly it doesn't, so it will be returned and back to the search. I want to be able to ride year round, excluding rainy days. Any suggestions for fat man gear are appreciated! I am 6'1" about 340 lbs about 58" around middle currently

Spyder Garage

Snowmobile or ski bib with some solid gloves and jacket. Dress in layers to easily adjust your comfort.
    You should be able to pick up a nice bib and winter gloves from that giant e-commerce store, REI, or somewhere similar.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revjames View Post
    I too am a big guy. Thought I found a solution in the Tourmaster Synergy Pro Plus heated jacket. Size chart said 3XL would fit. Sadly it doesn't, so it will be returned and back to the search. I want to be able to ride year round, excluding rainy days. Any suggestions for fat man gear are appreciated! I am 6'1" about 340 lbs about 58" around middle currently
    If you can find an Olympia Hudson jacket in 4XL, you should be in good shape. I'm 6'1" and about 300#. I bought one in 4XL but it was a bit big on me. I ended up reordering one in 3XL and fits me ok but a touch snug. I bought mine from Revzilla but they're current out of stock (just checked).