Spyder Garage

Default Is there a fix yet for the fit and finish issue with the 2020RT-L

I know this has been discussed, but I can't track down the right way to handle this with dealer (who isn't particularly great).

For the fit and finish issue where there are gaps on each side above the saddle bags, is there a BRP fix yet, and what are the details?

Thanks!
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Yes! Severe in some cases. Though BRP has promised to fix this. I have not heard, one way or the other, about any progress in this regard.

Added...
    I know the 2021's are good. It's the retro-fit of affected 2020's that I'm not sure have been addressed properly yet.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 10-30-2020 at 03:52 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I know some have had this fixed. My 2021 didn't have that issue so I KNOW BuRP has the correctly molded rear section to fix this. If you aren't getting anywhere with your dealer, I'd call another. There's a TSB on this but I have no idea what the TSB number is to reference.

Spyder Garage

The dealer should have a bulletin on it. I had mine done about 3 weeks ago. Took the about 20 minutes to fix it.

Spyder Garage

My dealer is useless, and I'm finding out they did a pretty shoddy job putting the bike together (Lou is catching issues as he is adding my new accessories).
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.