Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster Spyder Mirror Locks For 2020 RTL

Installed them today, solid as a rock. For those that are not aware, a fix for both mirrors is in the packet, I did not know that until I got the packet. For $22.95 and free shipping how can you possibly go wrong? Follow the video closely and it goes smoothly, second one is a piece of cake. Those waiting for the BRP fix, you may be disappointed, I'm told the BRP fix involves a stronger mirror spring, that is not the problem. Hold the side mirror with both hands and wiggle it, move it up and down, the the entire mirror is not secured enough to keep it from shaking. Jus saying, wait on the free fix if you choose. As a disclaimer, I am in no way connected to Lamonster's Garage, I paid $22.95 just like everyone who has ordered this item.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

And if you buy from Lamonster, you get free candy. Always a plus.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh yes, forgot the candy, credit to Lamonster.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Installed them today, solid as a rock. For those that are not aware, a fix for both mirrors is in the packet, I did not know that until I got the packet. For $22.95 and free shipping how can you possibly go wrong? Follow the video closely and it goes smoothly, second one is a piece of cake. Those waiting for the BRP fix, you may be disappointed, I'm told the BRP fix involves a stronger mirror spring, that is not the problem. Hold the side mirror with both hands and wiggle it, move it up and down, the the entire mirror is not secured enough to keep it from shaking. Jus saying, wait on the free fix if you choose. As a disclaimer, I am in no way connected to Lamonster's Garage, I paid $22.95 just like everyone who has ordered this item.
    Glad you like them. We have a bunch of sets out there now and the feedback has been great. Here another review.
    Mirror lock system

Posted by Rick Woelfl on Oct 22nd 2020

I have owned my 2020 Rt limited since February. The left mirror initially vibrated so bad at highway speeds so bad I had to put paper towels to make it usable. Also had a wide gap at the top. The dealer put a little foam behind it which did nothing. I purchased several other fixes including the BRP fix which was useless. I have spent over $ 100 on useless fixes. Most of which were so bad i I wouldn't put them on the right mirror which I thought was good. Your kit is excellent it stopped the shaking and closed the gap at the top of the mirror without the use of any shims. I now realize the right mirror has a small shake . Your kit made my day. Inexpensive easy to install and cures all mirror problems.
    Thank you
    Rick

Another product that some may not know about is our handlebar riser for the F3 and the 2020/2021 RT
    It can be used with the stock bars or any other bar option. It's a 2" rise and about 3/4" back to the rider. It gives most folks relief from shoulder pain.
    http://www.lamonstergarage.com/2020-...ser-lamonster/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont--I think this is the 1st time I've seen you post, bro! Thanks for the how-to videos! I'm mechanically challenged so your vids allow me to tackle things I normally wouldn't. (And the free candy is nice, too.)

HAGO!