Spyder Garage

Default Drayko Riding Jeans

Drayko Riding Jeans in black size 38. These are brand new never worn jeans. I bought these size 38 but they run large so I got another pair of size 36 which fit right , so if you normally wear a 40 these should fit you. But like all Drayko, the pants are extra long, so you will need to have them hemmed at your local dry cleaner. Just sit on bike and see where they cover your boot and measure how many inches to make the hem at. They are very comfortable for all day rides, and they have Kevlar but look like regular jeans that you would wear normally. They are $152 on Revzilla but I will sell these for $100 and ship for free to lower 48.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-30-2020 at 02:19 PM. Reason: pictures dont show & text was tiny!
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Spyder Garage

bump.
    :

Spyder Garage

bumpity
    :

Spyder Garage

Price drop,these jeans havent sold yet,the description is at the top of this thread.I will drop price to $75.These have never been worn and still have tags on them,they were to big for me.I got another pair of the correct size and just got back from a 3000 mile trip to Key West and can tell you that these are great for cold weather and also bc of the padding they are the most comfortable jeans Ive ever used on a bike.Plus the kevlar makes them very safe.
    :

Spyder Garage

PM sent.