Spyder Garage

Default 2015 RSS Fog Light Kit

My Google-Fo is failing me and I can't seem to find a Fog Light Kit anywhere for a 2015 RSS. All the big sites including Lamonster has very little in the way of lighting options for the RS(S). I'm starting to feel like this bike is the Red-Headed Step Child of BRP.

Does anyone have current relevant links to:

1) LED or HID Conversion for the Headlights
    2) Fog Light Kit

Again - this is specifically for an RSS - and I'm looking for anyone that offer a link to a place to buy. I've been digging, been looking on the major player websites....looking for some assistance from those that have relevant help - not speculation.

Thanks!
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Are the RSS's all THAT much different from the ST's & RT's that they have a different Fog Light Kit over there??

Certainly not for the 2013 & up versions we've got here in Oz - they all use the same 'low beam' headlights that we get in the spaces where you lot fit your 'Fog Lights' (& our 'Low Beam' headlights lights work just about as well as Fog lights do as headlights! ) so I think that if you can find a Fog Light kit for a 2013-2015 ST OR an RT then it'll probably fit your RSS too....
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I agree that the RsS seems to be the redheaded step child for Can Am. Few accessories for it. Almost no floor board options, driver backrest, lighting, highway pegs, and more. Is it because they discontinued that model? I have been looking at buying a 2015 or 16 for my wife, I have a 2018 F3s. Also considering the Ryker for her, lots more accessories. A brand new Ryker cost about the same as the Rss's cost, and of course would be much newer. I want her to feel comfortable and safe on it especially at highway speeds. So trying to decide which one would be the best buy. She would not be interested in the RT models wants more sporty looking. I'd buy her an F3 but can't find one in that needed price range.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Are the RSS's all THAT much different from the ST's & RT's that they have a different Fog Light Kit over there??

Certainly not for the 2013 & up versions we've got here in Oz - they all use the same 'low beam' headlights that we get in the spaces where you lot fit your 'Fog Lights' (& our 'Low Beam' headlights lights work just about as well as Fog lights do as headlights! ) so I think that if you can find a Fog Light kit for a 2013-2015 ST OR an RT then it'll probably fit your RSS too....
    Believe is same for the ST not the RT however. DIY various auxiliary lights good alternative, SpyderPops LED bump skid just about delivers same light without aiming.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hi Dave here from Motorcycle Dave's LOGO.jpg
    There is a good chance you will NOT find a link for several items for the
    GS-RS-RSS-& ST models since they are out of production, however I do have and do stock
    several things for them. as for the fog lights if you are referring to the ones that fit right into the body work
    as far as I know you will most likely not find them unless used. I do have some LED type that several folks have installed
    that look great and are way better than stock. If any of the above info is of help, give me a call
    Thanks Dave
    209-887-3283

Quote Originally Posted by Jdr00ejr View Post
    My Google-Fo is failing me and I can't seem to find a Fog Light Kit anywhere for a 2015 RSS. All the big sites including Lamonster has very little in the way of lighting options for the RS(S). I'm starting to feel like this bike is the Red-Headed Step Child of BRP.

Does anyone have current relevant links to:

1) LED or HID Conversion for the Headlights
    2) Fog Light Kit

Again - this is specifically for an RSS - and I'm looking for anyone that offer a link to a place to buy. I've been digging, been looking on the major player websites....looking for some assistance from those that have relevant help - not speculation.

Thanks!