Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default ? Hose fitting on top of fuel pump cap

Is there a hose fitting with nothing connected to it on top of the fuel pump cap? This looks like a 90 degree white plastic fitting that a hose would slide onto. Is it supposed to be like that?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Is there a hose fitting with nothing connected to it on top of the fuel pump cap? This looks like a 90 degree white plastic fitting that a hose would slide onto. Is it supposed to be like that?
    I can't absolutely answer your question, but it looks like it in this blow up view. I'm looking under part #10b on top of the fuel pump & the short tube pointing at 10:o:clock. Straight to right of end of part #50. Maybe I just confused both of now!

https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemp...a8/fuel-system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes, l believe it is correct to have no line on the fitting on the right side. I just saw a pic of the gas tank area with the body pivoted up and there wasn’t any hose on it. I was worried for nothing. cueman

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I believe it is a filler overflow hose. i filled up to the top, and while there was not over spill on the bike, the was a minute fuel wet spot under the bike ...