Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

I'm going to ride it a bit harder when I do get it back to see if it ever slips.
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by P.W. View Post
    The oil was fine when I changed it, no burnt smell or anything stuck to the magnet...clean as a whistle. So maybe I lucked out with smoking the clutches....time will tell.
    I just hope they got it fixed right on the first visit, so I'm not driving 2+ hours, one way to the dealer all summer long to get this resolved.

P.W.
    I know the other person mentioned the burned smell. Unfortunately, since the Spyder has a shared sump, it is very unlikely to burn the oil like what happens with transmission fluid. Hopefully an easy fix for you.

Spyder Garage

I would say probably 99% of Spyder owners wouldn’t know how to do it really nice answer you gave the guy

Spyder Garage

After three weeks at the shop....we're going to go get it Saturday morning and see if the slipping is "Fixed" or not.....will report back here and let you know how it went. Fingers crossed.

John
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

Well, after a 150 miles of two up riding today pulling our new freedom trailer .......NO slippage
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL

Spyder Garage

So what did they do to fix it.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

That's a good question....not real sure, they did three kind of updates to the tranny computer. I really didn't expect that to fix the slipping.... but appears to have been the problem.
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL