Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome Twidget to SL

Welcome Twidget, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community Twidget, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Hi

Hi,
    Thanks for allowing me to join.
    A little about me... well, I am retired Navy and live in Raleigh NC. My real name is Walter but Twidget was my nickname in the Navy.
    I have ridden motorcycles my whole life. My last bike was a BMW K1200 LTE that I traded in on my truck a few years back.
    So now I am ready to buy a Spyder. I have settled on the 2021 Spyder RT Sea to Sky.
    I have emailed the dealers in a 100 radius to see who can give me the best deal. So far they are all telling the MSRP is the best deal they can do.
    If that is the case I will most likely buy from Brewers in Henderson based on their platinum rating on the Can-Am site. If anyone has any experience with them or with other dealers in the are please share. I would love to hear from real people who have dealt with them before.

Been a few years since I did any riding. Looking forward to getting back in the saddle.

Thanks,
    Twidget
    2021 Sea to Sky , Highland Green

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Twidget. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here on the different models of Spyders and Rykers in the different areas of the forum. Once they have finished processing you into all the systems here at Spyders Lovers you will be able to post in all the areas and see the photo and videos in all areas. You should repost your question about the dealer in the Spyder General Discussions area of the forum when you are able for better feed back from others in your area. You might also might want to look at our home page and look at Imotorsports they will deliver to your door for free and I have seen some of good deals to SpyderLovers. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown