My rear shock leaks about 1 PSI a day. Not sure if this is a warranty item but since I will likely replace the rear shock with an aftermarket one in a few months, I opted to figure out a way to at least make the valve more accessible. The location of the valve is extremely hard to get to - behind the drivers seat hinge and hard to get a air gauge in there let alone an air fill tool. Not a mission critical issue but it does pose an issue if it becomes too soft.

Pics show what I did. Cost about $20 of stuff from Amazon. There is room for the longer hose along the center frame so the seat doesn't bottom out against the hose. Note the teflon tape is NOT to prevent leaks - I put it there as insurance to keep the nuts from loosening. Removed the valve cores from the bike's valve and the 2 elbow valves so only one core is used and that one is in the flexible longer hose. I have a couple of zip ties and zip tie mounting blocks holding the hose in place. The elbows don't need any support but you could add a couple of zip ties and mounts if you feel the need .....

So far it isn't leaking any worse than before. I check it while I am checking my tire pressures before every ride. Maybe this will help someone.

IMG_20201020_1527486.jpg IMG_20201020_1527326.jpg IMG_20201020_1517289.jpg