Spyder Garage

Default Fault code - B2D3D or B2030 - any ideas??

After riding home from work today about a half mile from home on my2019 rt Ltd I noticed the ! For a fault code It was running good no hiccups pulled the code and it showed B2D3D or B2030 hard to distinguish the 0’s or D’s on the screen can’t find any info on this code. Called my dealer and they hadn’t heard of this code. My dealer advised me to check the battery I did all is well with good contacts cranked it and the code is gone and doesn’t show anymore.
    2019 Rt limited chrome , Phoenix orange

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I looked in the service manual for my 2013, I don't know what year you have, and it says: "From B0 to B3- Body (including luggage compartments)".
    Nothing more specific was listed, nor could I find anything else. I have no idea what that means. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along
    shortly.
    Peggy and Howard

Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S SM5

His: 1999 Honda VFR Interceptor

Spyder Garage

Your post says you saw a "!" on the digital display. Look on pg 130-131 of your operator's guide and tell us if the "!" was related to any of the symbols shown in the left column of the message table.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

The "!" is for non critical faults. Used instead of the check engine for everything in older models.

The closest code I could find is B2D30. May I suggest the next time, if it happens again. Take a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Default Fault codes today

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    The "!" is for non critical faults. Used instead of the check engine for everything in older models.

The closest code I could find is B2D30. May I suggest the next time, if it happens again. Take a picture.
    I received the "!" today on my 2020 RTL when stopping at a light - and it only stayed on for a minute or so and went out.

When I got home I checked the codes and had the following - B2A30, B2A31, B2A40, B2A41, B2D30. I purchased my Spyder used in January (never checked codes until today) and have ridden 3k miles since purchasing and total miles is 11.5k at this time.

Do these codes get overwritten if there is another event or do I clear them?

I can see results for 2 of the 5 codes above ... not sure of the severity. I have shared these with a local Spyder repair guru and was also looking here for any insight on the codes and/or any remedies needed.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

My service manual says, BO to B3 = Body (Including luggage compartments) Thats all that's listed about them.

I would clear them and see if they come back.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue