Spyder Garage

Default 1st 2020 Rt Limited repair

Just over 1100 miles. Really like this bike even more than the 2014 RTS. The only thing wrong so far was the left turn signal would not turn on at times. Dealer diagnosed it as a bad switch. Part should be in by Friday.

Marsala Red, built in April. It does have the poor fitting passenger grips and rubber gaskets as well as a very flimsy cover just above the frunk. The cover is held on only in the middle and 2 tabs on the outside edges that slip under the outside plastic pieces. Checked 3 others in dealer showroom. One was better, one worse fitting and the third was the same as mine. Not the best quality control....
    2020 RTL Chrome Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

The good...should be under warranty. Get the glitches fixed now, good times soon to come.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Had the exact same problem with my 2020 RT Limited. Left turn signal switch was replaced by dealer under warranty. They have also ordered replacement handle bar covers and mirror hardware to stop vibration. And it is Marsala Red Chrome.
    PS: That is passenger handlebar covers.
    2020 Spyder RT Limited
    2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Chrome

Spyder Garage

Hmmm,my 20 marsala chrome left turn sig needs a very positive push also!

Spyder Garage

Yup, started with a more positive push, then moved to only working on the 2nd or 3rd push to finally needing 6 or more pushes. Here is to hoping the dealer does not install the exact same defective switch from BRP.
    2020 RTL Chrome Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Had the same problem with my left turn signal would not turn off. The only thing to do was let it time out. Dealer order another left switch pod under warranty. Happy again.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KenF View Post
    Had the exact same problem with my 2020 RT Limited. Left turn signal switch was replaced by dealer under warranty. They have also ordered replacement handle bar covers and mirror hardware to stop vibration. And it is Marsala Red Chrome.
    PS: That is passenger handlebar covers.
    Good luck with that mirror fix. I put my order in for a fix a month ago, the dealer ordered the wrong kit, now it's all on back order and no telling when BRP will get back to work on back orders. To add to the problem, the tech tore into the mirror only to discover the wrong fix, the put it back together, now it's really shaky. Will it ever end? Wuhan virus gets the blame for everything.