Spyder Garage

Default Floorboard Part - need to replace the foot rest support piece - part no?

I am in need of replacing the foot rest support piece - the one with the "nub" on it that allows you to move between the U-fit positions. I have taken a pic of the back side of it and can see a part # on it, but I cannot find that part number when I try to search for it. Maybe they've changed the part # to a new number.

The LH and RH side are different part numbers according to what I see with my camera. I need the RH side. The RH side is showing part # 705003312

Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Floorboard Part - need to replace the foot rest support piece - part no?

I posted this on F3 Shop Talk, so sorry for posting again. I wasn't getting many views over there.

I am in need of replacing the foot rest support piece - the one with the "nub" on it that allows you to move between the U-fit positions. I have taken a pic of the back side of it and can see a part # on it, but I cannot find that part number when I try to search for it. Maybe they've changed the part # to a new number.

The LH and RH side are different part numbers according to what I see with my camera. I need the RH side. The RH side is showing part # 705003312

Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Why are you replacing it?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Have you tried searching for that part on the BRP online parts site or cheapcycleparts by drilling down to the specific part diagram for your year/model?? Often those diagrams will help you identify the correct part number &/or even if that bit is available as a separate part at all... might be worth a shot?!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-21-2020 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Online parts
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!