Spyder Garage

Default Main Relay Pull to run?

Any ideas why when I pull the main relay I can get my 2011 RTS to run perfect after the P1614 code until I shut it off? Heres the story up til now. Cleaned the TB, put relay back in and started it up, it ran perfect, shut it off and put airbox back on and started it up to make sure it was still good and it ran like crap again, no throttle, high idle etc. Took airbox back off and started it, same thing. Pulled the main relay again, reinserted it and it started right up and ran perfect, until I shut it off again. All panels and frunk is off so got codes 2228, 0113 and still had the 1614, assuming the first 2 are because sensors are disconnected.

Checked all electrical connections, checked small map hoses, and checked bat voltage already. TB was replaced once already in 2014, and bike has just over 16k miles.

Any ideas?

Spyder Garage

Looking at SPYDERcodes: 1614 ECP throttle position failure / needs adjustment, 2228:ambient temp shorted to ground,113: maps voltage too high. Sounds like one problem feeding the other & going like dominos You didn’t mention removing battery giving time for codes to clear wouldn’t hurt try that quick enough. Maybe some of connections not back together tightly hopefully no bent pins

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights