Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Product Review: Ultra Gard 4-375 RT cover

I purchased this from Amazon. It's supposed to fit ALL RTs, 2010-present. It does NOT fit the 2020+ RTs. The stock pic shows this on an older RT (judging by the wheels). It shows the front wheels covered, too. On my 2021 RT base model, it barely fits at all. My bike sits outside so it needs a cover. This isn't it. I tried to cover the wheels but was afraid it would tear a fender off. That's how tight it was. I'll post a stock pic then the pics of it on my bike. You judge for yourself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

That's a disappointment. Was it a "sold by Amazon" or a "fulfilled by Amazon" item? Generally products sold by Amazon are "as advertised," however, "fulfilled by Amazon" products can be problematic because they are actually third party purchases. It isn't always the case, but there is ample evidence that it's more likely.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Somebody in marketing at Big Bike Parts isn't paying attention to their Amazon store and products. When I look at this page, https://www.amazon.com/Ultragard-4-3...s%2C224&sr=8-2, I don't find any mention of what years it fits. But if you go to BBP website you'll find this cover on their product page. http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...C&GroupGuid=78. This clearly is a revised version specifically for the 2020 RT. I suggest you send a note to Big Bike Parts. They need to know about the Amazon ad problem and quite possibly will make it right.

Good luck.

One bit of experience. The front of the Ultraguard cover can come loose in high winds. I had to jerry rig a tie down on the front of my cover one time to keep the wind from pulling it up off the frunk and front wheels.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)