Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Mate of mine just did a 16,000km (10,000 mile) trip in Australia. Ran out of rear tyre in Alice Springs. Tiger 1200. Only tyre available was a Dunlop tyre branded HARLEY DAVIDSON. We gave him a lot of grieve over that.

Car tyres for me
    I have reported here a few times that H.D. Trikes all come with DUNLOP ... AUTO tires ..... but I didn't know they also had Harley Davidson written on the tire ..... Thanks for this .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Hello all. After the three R's, reading, researching and riding for a few months. I could not get my Kenda's to balance. Spin balance and beads, still got the shimmy from the OEM Kenda's no matter what I tried. It was maddening. It was ALWAYS there, just sometimes worse then others, especially at the 60-64mph. It was beyond annoying. After the Baja Ron bar add and the Fox Racing shocks, which really should not have impacted that constant shimmy IMHO, at times if the road was spectacularly smooth (Here in Washington, that is about 500 feet of road per 20K miles of roadway...yeah, they suck!!!) my Spyder would smooth out just enough to make me think that getting this machine dialed in was possible. Its rough pulling off tires that only have 2K miles on them and look brand new, but 10 inches of stick on weights made me say, is that the rim or the tire that is really that bad. Conclusion. Kenda OEM tires. Enough was enough. Bought Federal Formoza AZ01's. Les Schwab took off those Kenda's and put on the new Formoza tires. $29.00 per side. No beads. 20 pounds to start. Took them on a joy ride today. Put about 100 miles on them. First part was easy, but then through some twisty's, some hard braking and really tried to test the tires out. Observations. Ride was not harsh at 20 pounds. 0-84mph...smooth as silk. Through the twisty's, felt secure and not a slip. Overall responsiveness was no comparison. They are MUCH more responsive than the Kenda's. They are also non-directional, so just need the outside to the outside. I hit some rain that I did not expect and honestly I try to avoid rain. I will ride in the cold all day. No sweat. Rain just is not my buddy on a bike and never heard anyone say, man, I love riding in the rain. What I can say is I slowed down, but no hydroplaning what-so-ever at 65mph on a pretty wet freeway and when I did get into some corners on the wet. No problem. Bottom line for me is no shimmy and car tire or not, this was one of the best things I did for the Spyder and for me. With these on I truly believe I have this machine dialed in to the way it CAN and SHOULD have run from the dealer floor. For me with the purchase of the tires and mounting was about $160.00 was definitely one of best things I could have done for my Spyder. The cycle shop, kept saying Kenda made for this machine and they were the best option, never heard of an issue with them (other than getting a non-round tire to balance properly) and all the sales jargon, which of course he has to say. If I may be so bold. Forget the word "car" on these tires and just evaluate them on their performance. Two more comments. I kept the Kenda's "just in case" the Formosa's did not perform like they should and again I rode them hard today. First thing when I got him, the Kenda's went into the recycle bin. Other observation is, the 10 inch weigh strip went down to 3 weights on the same rim. I have 2 weights on the other rim. That tells me something. Not the rim, it was the tire. Lastly, again the response and the ride...almost perfect. If you make the change I strongly suspect, you will be very happy you did.
    Last edited by lvmyspyder; 12-02-2020 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Needed to correct for Les Schwab
    2018 RTL , Stock Brake Pedal Extender. White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

As I'm sure you've read some owners have good luck with the OEM Kendas and others, like you, find them to be crap. [Is that what's meant by a crap shoot? ] The OEM tires on the 2013 RT I had rode decently and still had a bit of tread left when I sold it at 25,000 miles. But not so with the ones on my 2014 RTS. I finally took them off at 13,000 miles because after about 12,000 miles I was tired of the constant slight pull to the right.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by safecracker View Post
    I will only use car tires on my Spyder. I want value for my money. Bruce

I’m in the other camp, Bruce. I couldn’t care less about “value for my money” . Give me a tyre that grips well in all conditions, feels solid under me and that can be easily balanced, and I am happy to pay their asking price. Safety is far more important to me than simply saving a few bucks. If longevity over the Kenda is part of that tyre’s build then I am even more happy.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    I’m in the other camp, Bruce. I couldn’t care less about “value for my money” . Give me a tyre that grips well in all conditions, feels solid under me and that can be easily balanced, and I am happy to pay their asking price. Safety is far more important to me than simply saving a few bucks. If longevity over the Kenda is part of that tyre’s build then I am even more happy.

Pete
    And your choice is?
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    And your choice is?
    We get a whole different set of tires over here in Oz, Sno... some of what you can get just aren't available here; some of what we can get aren't available over there; and even when they ARE available, there can be differences in the specs, often to the extent that there are significantly different compounds in what otherwise might seem to be exactly the 'same' tire!!

So while Pete's choice might be useful to you as a 'size' guide, or maybe a 'brand' or 'type' guide, I reckon you'd still be be well advised to check out what others in your neck of the woods are running.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    We get a whole different set of tires over here in Oz, Sno... some of what you can get just aren't available here; some of what we can get aren't available over there; and even when they ARE available, there can be differences in the specs, often to the extent that there are significantly different compounds in what otherwise might seem to be exactly the 'same' tire!!

So while Pete's choice might be useful to you as a 'size' guide, or maybe a 'brand' or 'type' guide, I reckon you'd still be be well advised to check out what others in your neck of the woods are running.
    Got it, thanks!
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Got it, thanks!
    with Peter.... currently the Best tire today is still the Vredestein Q-5 ( fronts 165/60-15 - rear 205/60 or 65 -15 ) ..... others are OK but stay away from the Kumho, quite a few folks here have re-ported they loose WET traction at about 12-15,000 mi. and even tho you may not ride much in the rain ..... that's when you really need traction ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

And your choice is?
    My choice and sizing is below my signature, Snoking
    As Peter says, we get different brands and compounds out here, and very limited choices . The Kuhmos I am running here are great in the wet, but it appears Kuhmos are not so good in the US when it’s wet. Maybe different tyre compounds, maybe different road surfaces...

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

What does your insurance company think about the unauthorized use of a car tire on a motorcycle? I'm pretty sure no one dares to ask the question of their lawyers.

Are you betting everything you own and will ever own on them overlooking this loop hole to avoid paying out in the event of a mishap?
    Eckhard

Spyder RT Ltd, 2011
    2011 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But is it actually unauthorized? From what I've read, the Spyder wheel bead profiles are car tire type bead profile, not motorcycle bead profile. So it
    could be argued that putting a motorcycle tire on a Spyder would be dangerous.
    Peggy and Howard

Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S SM5

His: 1999 Honda VFR Interceptor

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

..., but it appears Kuhmos are not so good in the US when it’s wet. Maybe different tyre compounds, maybe different road surfaces...

Pete
    On the other hand, since you are "down under", maybe it's because you're riding on the other side of the rain drops?

HER ride:
    2017 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

My rides:
    2000 Honda GL1500SE
    1980 Suzuki GS850G

Spyder Garage

I wanted to post this. I took my 2018 RT on a road trip today after I did a local speed and cornering rally locally on new Federal Formoza's, same size as the KENDA OEM's. Today, temp was never over 41 degrees and up over Snoqualmie Pass and then back on a run to Vantage and then back home. There was ice on the road in the morning and in some of the shady spots on I-90 and I am NOT advocating anyone run their Spyder's in snow or icy conditions. I did back down on the throttle as I hit some of those patches. In no way am I advocating putting anyone or our wonderful machines at risk. I will say a few things I would like to share. I was VERY happy I had three wheels. Some may not think that is as cool as 2-wheels. Whatever...I was planted. In fact in about 6 hours of riding, I was the only "bike" I saw on the freeway this trip and that is unusual. Likely it was because at 29-41 degrees temps no one was quite as stupid as I was. But it was simply a majestic day, sunny, but cold. Another point for the RT, it blocks a LOT of wind, so really never got that chill that comes with riding in that weather without chaps. What I can say is if you have the stock Kenda's and you have that wobble you can't get rid of. Ditch em. Don't think about it. Just do it. I have read on here of some other tires folks are running with good results and good for them. Today, I could actually take my hands off the steering yoke on my RT and could buzz about 2/10's of a mile without hands on. I could have gone longer and I did this several times. Again...not advocating that, but with the wobble that was always there, there was NO WAY I could have dreamed of doing that with the Kenda's. I tried one time as an experiment and that lasted about 1/2 a second before I had to put hands on the yoke again as the wobble got instantly worse. Car tire or not. I am dropping the word car from this tire, because it works like a dream on my RT. Smooth as silk up to 89mph on a bumpy, lousy road between Ellensburg and Vantage, the old Hi-way. Bottom line is riding today was almost effortless. I have the Baja Ron sway bar and put the Fox racing shocks on as well and those both helped, but the addition of these tires on the front end, truly made this machine perform like it was capable of and reinforced the decision to buy the Sypder in the first place. I am angry about one thing and that is why I did not do this as soon as I got my RT. I know they are car tires, but they perform amazingly on the Spyder, but if you really want a ride and performance that your Spyder is capable of, I strongly suggest you look at replacing your Kenda OEM front tires. I know PSI is also a concern for many. I started at 20 psi (very cold out) with the intention of adjusting, likely downward towards the 18ish range, but honestly, I think for these tires, that will be my sweet spot. Ride was not harsh and even the hiways suck in Washington, so I hit some holes and bumps. I am picky. Okay maybe even downright anal retentive about things and I could mess with the pressure to see if I could squeeze more out of these, but I like to run as much pressure as I can. Just wanted to share some thoughts with the forum if you were on the fence about changing out your front OEM Kenda's. Again, I am miffed at myself, because I have done this similar ride about 5 times since November, sometimes doing a larger loop around 325 miles at a shot. I could have had all 5 of those be butter smooth and not a wobbly PITButt I experienced with the Kenda's. That's just fact about how the Federal Formoza AZ01's are working on my RT. These are new, but yesterday and today, I put these things through their paces, so I could give an honest, objective "opinion" and today for sure, I finally felt in complete control, relaxed, but attentive and completely safe on my Spyder. In all honesty, that is the first time I have felt like that since I have owned it. I will take that kind of assurance when riding. Above anything, just wishing everyone on our forum safe rides wherever you are or wherever you go.
    Last edited by lvmyspyder; 12-01-2020 at 10:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    But is it actually unauthorized? From what I've read, the Spyder wheel bead profiles are car tire type bead profile, not motorcycle bead profile. So it
    could be argued that putting a motorcycle tire on a Spyder would be dangerous.
    Thanks for pointing this out ..... and I'm sure a motorcycle tire would not seat on a " J " style rim ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhard View Post
    What does your insurance company think about the unauthorized use of a car tire on a motorcycle? I'm pretty sure no one dares to ask the question of their lawyers.

Are you betting everything you own and will ever own on them overlooking this loop hole to avoid paying out in the event of a mishap?
    Do you realize that EVERY Trike that Harley Davidson sells ..... has DUNLOP ....AUTO TIRES on it ...... how is this possible ????? .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lvmyspyder View Post
    I wanted to post this. I took my 2018 RT on a road trip today after I did a local speed and cornering rally locally on new Federal Formoza's, same size as the KENDA OEM's. Today, temp was never over 41 degrees and up over Snoqualmie Pass and then back on a run to Vantage and then back home. There was ice on the road in the morning and in some of the shady spots on I-90 and I am NOT advocating anyone run their Spyder's in snow or icy conditions. I did back down on the throttle as I hit some of those patches. In no way am I advocating putting anyone or our wonderful machines at risk. I will say a few things I would like to share. I was VERY happy I had three wheels. Some may not think that is as cool as 2-wheels. Whatever...I was planted. In fact in about 6 hours of riding, I was the only "bike" I saw on the freeway this trip and that is unusual. Likely it was because at 29-41 degrees temps no one was quite as stupid as I was. But it was simply a majestic day, sunny, but cold. Another point for the RT, it blocks a LOT of wind, so really never got that chill that comes with riding in that weather without chaps. What I can say is if you have the stock Kenda's and you have that wobble you can't get rid of. Ditch em. Don't think about it. Just do it. I have read on here of some other tires folks are running with good results and good for them. Today, I could actually take my hands off the steering yoke on my RT and could buzz about 2/10's of a mile without hands on. I could have gone longer and I did this several times. Again...not advocating that, but with the wobble that was always there, there was NO WAY I could have dreamed of doing that with the Kenda's. I tried one time as an experiment and that lasted about 1/2 a second before I had to put hands on the yoke again as the wobble got instantly worse. Car tire or not. I am dropping the word car from this tire, because it works like a dream on my RT. Smooth as silk up to 89mph on a bumpy, lousy road between Ellensburg and Vantage, the old Hi-way. Bottom line is riding today was almost effortless. I have the Baja Ron sway bar and put the Fox racing shocks on as well and those both helped, but the addition of these tires on the front end, truly made this machine perform like it was capable of and reinforced the decision to buy the Sypder in the first place. I am angry about one thing and that is why I did not do this as soon as I got my RT. I know they are car tires, but they perform amazingly on the Spyder, but if you really want a ride and performance that your Spyder is capable of, I strongly suggest you look at replacing your Kenda OEM front tires. I know PSI is also a concern for many. I started at 20 psi (very cold out) with the intention of adjusting, likely downward towards the 18ish range, but honestly, I think for these tires, that will be my sweet spot. Ride was not harsh and even the hiways suck in Washington, so I hit some holes and bumps. I am picky. Okay maybe even downright anal retentive about things and I could mess with the pressure to see if I could squeeze more out of these, but I like to run as much pressure as I can. Just wanted to share some thoughts with the forum if you were on the fence about changing out your front OEM Kenda's. Again, I am miffed at myself, because I have done this similar ride about 5 times since November, sometimes doing a larger loop around 325 miles at a shot. I could have had all 5 of those be butter smooth and not a wobbly PITButt I experienced with the Kenda's. That's just fact about how the Federal Formoza AZ01's are working on my RT. These are new, but yesterday and today, I put these things through their paces, so I could give an honest, objective "opinion" and today for sure, I finally felt in complete control, relaxed, but attentive and completely safe on my Spyder. In all honesty, that is the first time I have felt like that since I have owned it. I will take that kind of assurance when riding. Above anything, just wishing everyone on our forum safe rides wherever you are or wherever you go.
    Nice write-up, your fairly new here and to Spyders so you probably arn't aware that the Kenda vs. any Auto tire was figuered out back in 2010 .... in favor of Auto tires ...... and the Formosa's are a decent tire, and when they are worn out think about the Vredestein Q-5 ..... among it 's other great attributes is - it's may be the ONLY All-season tire that has Winter rating .... to you this means in cooler temps it functions better than reg All-season tires .... and consider 17-18 psi. Auto tires on Spyders do better at these lower pressures ..... Good luck ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

My choice and sizing is below my signature, Snoking
    As Peter says, we get different brands and compounds out here, and very limited choices . The Kuhmos I am running here are great in the wet, but it appears Kuhmos are not so good in the US when it’s wet. Maybe different tyre compounds, maybe different road surfaces...

Pete
    Kumhos blurb on the PS31 says different: ..."A high-technology summer compound features High Dispersible Micro Silica for a more even distribution of silica throughout the contact patch and High Grip Resin to enhance dry and wet traction. The compound is molded into a directional tread pattern with a solid center rib for improved high-speed stability and 3D Dimple Design heat dimples help minimize heat buildup in the tread blocks, increasing durability for reduced wear. Optimized lateral groove angles resist irregular wear while maximizing water displacement during wet-weather cornering, and the four wide, circumferential main grooves work with diagonal-sipe microgrooves to evacuate water from the footprint for hydroplaning resistance."

And Tirerack's customer ratings give it a 8.3 (good) wet traction rating.

The Ecsta AST isn't rated yet and the description is less wet-driving focused. Both PS31 and AST are temp A traction A rated.
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Spyder Garage

The major issue with Kumho's not behaving too well in the wet is almost always related to users running them at pressures that are too high for the load our Spyders impose upon them; and too high for the tread compound to generate enough heat to work properly & get 'sticky' enough to do their job the way they can & will IF they are running at the right pressures!! But I've covered that quite a few times already, so I won't bore you all again!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Copy what you said Idaho and it makes sense. If the Kenda's had worked out for me on my machine, I too would have gone...meh, I will ride with them. If its working, its working. I was pretty skeptical actually about the Federal's, because they were pretty inexpensive, but when they got here, was pretty impressed with them. I was also not that much of a fan of the tread design, but I put them on and rode them hard for 100 miles and became more confident in them the entire time. Today, with wet and ice and just a good hi-way run, that bike felt like a different machine and what these machines are capable of. Whether someone changes out is personal preference. I wanted to post something I wish I had read so that I could have been confident in the $160 decision and time to make the swap. I even kept the Kenda's to go back to them if this did not work out. When I got home put the bike away and second thing I did was recycle the Kenda's. $160 is not a lot of money to try for a better solution, but quite honestly, would have spent double that had I known the Federals would have made this much of a difference.

Spyder Garage

Hey Mike. I am up for trying anything that will make that bike function and perform better. I appreciate the input on the Q-5's. Definitely consider those on the next swap or if these Federals start declining in performance as they age and start to wear. 20 psi, worked pretty well for me...but...I will try what you recommend and see how that changes the dynamics. Appreciate the recommendations and knowledge share.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    The major issue with Kumho's not behaving too well in the wet is almost always related to users running them at pressures that are too high for the load our Spyders impose upon them; and too high for the tread compound to generate enough heat to work properly & get 'sticky' enough to do their job the way they can & will IF they are running at the right pressures!! But I've covered that quite a few times already, so I won't bore you all again!
    and let me add another reason for Proper tire pressure .... because Spyders weigh a lot less than cars as Peter said they need less air pressure..... this allows the " sipes " cut into the tread to FLEX more easily .... these " sipes " are important to the tires WET road traction in conjunction with the actual trad compound ...... try lower PSI's you may be pleasantly surprised at the results ...... Mike

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I hit a deer with my Spyder in July. a little over $12,000 in damage. I have CAR tires all the way around and the insurance company never said a single word about it, they paid for it all!!
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It doesn't matter what the blurb says, real world experience says it all.
    I installed a Kuhmo about 1,000 miles before we went on a 2 week trip towing our camper trailer. We average about 5,000 miles on each trip, then we have our normal riding thought the season. The tire road nice, handled well and I very happy with it. We took a trip out west the next year and was on the way back to Michigan when we hit some bad rain in Ohio. I felt like I was on ice, the back end was all over the place and I had to run at about 25-35 MPH in a 55zone just to feel safe. We stopped and got a room nd discussed that if it was raining the next day we would set until the roads were dry before we would head on home. The tire had about 13,000 miles on it at that point.

As soon as I got home I changed the tire and junked it.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    I installed a Kuhmo about 1,000 miles before we went on a 2 week trip towing our camper trailer. We average about 5,000 miles on each trip, then we have our normal riding thought the season. The tire road nice, handled well and I very happy with it. We took a trip out west the next year and was on the way back to Michigan when we hit some bad rain in Ohio. I felt like I was on ice, the back end was all over the place and I had to run at about 25-35 MPH in a 55zone just to feel safe. We stopped and got a room nd discussed that if it was raining the next day we would set until the roads were dry before we would head on home. The tire had about 13,000 miles on it at that point.

Thanks for this timely info ..... you are just one of many, many folks here who have had the same experience with the Kumho's ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post

Which Kuhmo-- Was that the AST? Posts like yours are really helpful -- now I know what to watch for. Thanks. The good news is that in the last 5 years, I haven't ridden in the rain once...
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol