Spyder Garage

Default 2020-2021 Can Am RT - what's the OTD price?

I'm interested buying a 2020-2021 can am rt spyder. I'm just wondering how much otd price.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Base model or Limited? A lot of it depends on the tax rate where you live (I see you live in the PRC where taxes are probably higher) and what rebate deals BuRP has in place at any given time. I'd say an average of about $24k for a base model or $27k for a Limited OTD, everything included, sign-here-and-ride-away sounds about right to me.

Keep in mind, both 2020s and early 2021s (aka "earlys") should run about the same. Late 2021s (aka "lates") may run a bit more, especially if it's one of the new colors. If what you're after is one of the new Sky to Sea RT models, all bets are off. They're already higher priced and there aren't supposed to be many of them. I'm guessing $33-35k OTD on one of the S2S trims.

Spyder Garage

A difficult question. There are a LOT of variables involved and not all things will work at all dealers. You should do some due diligence before the deal.

Tax rates in different areas will also affect that OTD price.

There are many threads which suggest different strategies when making a deal. Give them a hunt and see what may work for you.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

My 21 RT Limited out the door with all fees and tax's was a grand total of $28,995.26 and I have to travel 3 hours to get it.