Thread: Pedal Commander

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Hey - ????? ... I do have the Vredestein Q-5's ...... I don't have any experience riding a Spyder with a PC installed. .... I get the impression that I have somehow Upset you ????? ................Mike
    Ha .. No I'm good. My point was/is:
    A.)
    Your statement: "From a cost for value standpoint, it's a waste of money. .... good luck .... Mike"
    My point: I have one, along with a custom mapped PV3 tune. I see and FEEL a dramatic increase in the performance/smile factor. Well worth it to me.
    B.)
    Again, your statement: "From a cost for value standpoint, it's a waste of money. .... good luck .... Mike"
    My point: You don't have experience with the above items, so you can't really have an idea of the value/enjoyment standpoint. Kind of like Joe Blow Spyder owner who hasn't used Vredestein tires saying " Wouldn't buy them. They're not that good" .

By the way, I love my Vredestein tires

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    Ha .. No I'm good. My point was/is:
    A.)
    Your statement: "From a cost for value standpoint, it's a waste of money. .... good luck .... Mike"
    My point: I have one, along with a custom mapped PV3 tune. I see and FEEL a dramatic increase in the performance/smile factor. Well worth it to me.
    B.)
    Again, your statement: "From a cost for value standpoint, it's a waste of money. .... good luck .... Mike"
    My point: You don't have experience with the above items, so you can't really have an idea of the value/enjoyment standpoint. Kind of like Joe Blow Spyder owner who hasn't used Vredestein tires saying " Wouldn't buy them. They're not that good" .

By the way, I love my Vredestein tires
    I'm Glad your Happy ............ But it distresses me that you feel I'm not entitled to an opinion.... and my comments on this were in response to " Dray's " post, so why you felt the need to involve me I just don't get ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Hi all you spyder owners, I have the peddle commander installed for 6 weeks now, It make the spyder feel so much faster, It take off faster from a light and come out of the corners faster, don't have to ring it out to get the power, when I shut it off it is a different motor spyder, You have to have one installed to feel the different I will keep it forever It is worth every Pennie
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

I'm Glad your Happy ............ But it distresses me that you feel I'm not entitled to an opinion.... and my comments on this were in response to " Dray's " post, so why you felt the need to involve me I just don't get ..... Mike
    I guess I felt I could interject as I have both an upgraded ECU tune AND the Pedal Commander. I can give an "experienced" opinion as I have experience with both. My ECU tune made a nice performance difference. Adding the PC to the ECU increased the fun factor even more so. One opinion is based on conjecture, that being no actual experience. And, one opinion being based upon actual facts.

2022 RT Sea To Sky

Spyder Garage

I guess I felt I could interject as I have both an upgraded ECU tune AND the Pedal Commander. I can give an "experienced" opinion as I have experience with both. My ECU tune made a nice performance difference. Adding the PC to the ECU increased the fun factor even more so. One opinion is based on conjecture, that being no actual experience. And, one opinion being based upon actual facts.
    My " CONJECTURE " is based on what the folks at " Power Commander " claim their device will accomplish. No one has to buy a device to learn what it does ..... ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

My " CONJECTURE " is based on what the folks at " Power Commander " claim their device will accomplish. No one has to buy a device to learn what it does ..... ..... Mike
    But, one has to actually use one to know how it really feels and works

2022 RT Sea To Sky

Spyder Garage

But, one has to actually use one to know how it really is and works
    : ..................Mike